🩵 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 (𝐀.𝐀)

𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈: 𝚖𝚔𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝙰𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚜 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝙰 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕.

𝚆𝙳: 𝟸, 𝟼𝟶𝟽

𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚞!

𝐀/𝐧 : 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 💀 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝... 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The sun shone brightly over the charming little chapel, casting a golden glow on the lush garden where Y/N and Armando's wedding was about to take place.

The air buzzed with excitement and the faint scent of roses. Family and friends mingled, laughter bubbling up here and there, while Marcus adjusted his bow tie for the tenth time.

Isabel, Armando's mother and ever the doting figure, fussed over Y/N's wedding dress, making sure every lace and pearl was in place. "You look stunning, my dear. And that baby bump? Absolute perfection," she said, a warm smile lighting up her face.

"Thanks, Isabel," Y/N replied, placing a hand on her belly. "Who knew I'd be waddling down the aisle?"

Mike, Isabel's partner and soon to be Armando's stepfather, stood nearby, grinning. "Waddling or not, Armando's the luckiest guy today. And, I must say, Isabel, you're glowing too."

Isabel blushed. "Oh, stop it, Mike. You're making me blush."

The ceremony began, and as Y/N walked down the aisle, Armando's eyes filled with tears. Marcus, standing as Armando's best man, pretended to wipe a tear from his own eye, earning a laugh from the guests.

The vows were heartwarming, with Armando starting first. "Y/N, from the moment we met, I knew you were the one. Your smile, your laugh, and now, your incredible ability to turn my life upside down.

You make me a better man every day, and I promise to love and cherish you with all my heart."

Y/N chuckled, tears glistening in her eyes. "Armando, you are my rock, my partner in crime, and the best dance partner ever-despite stepping on my toes.