Part 6

Part 6

Deepali and her parents have thought that RK's parents will bow down quickly before their wish to save their reputation but now seems like it was quiet difficult to convince them and to add to their difficulty now these Malik and Padmini were also speaking from their side.

"Ye sab kya ho raha hai? Aap sab log yaha kya kar rahe hain?" RK asked in confusion.

"Ask your girl friend." Mohan said with gritted teeth.

"Deepali, what is happening here?" RK asked looking at Deepali.

Seeing RK there Deepali understood now there is no use of making up excuses so she decided to manipulate RK. "RK baby look my parents just want to assure my financial security and your parents and these people are insulting them repeatedly." Deepali tried to manipulate him.

"Financial security, bullshit. RK this girl is a gold digger. She is marrying you just for your money. Her father are pressurizing us to sign these papers." Radha told him the truth.

"What is written in these papers?" RK asked Deepali.

"Nothing, it just says that Deepali will have right on your property .Even after divorce you cannot take away her right. Its basically a pre nuptial agreement. Its very common in western countries and big cities like Delhi, Mumbai." Deepali's dad explained.

"A pre nuptial agreement! Deepali you didn't say anything about it till now. I don't remember discussing it with you ever." RK said as he was shocked looking at this new side of Deepali.

"What if we didn't talk until now? Our marriage ceremony is not yet started. I am asking you to agree to my conditions. Just say yes and we will go to mandap to complete the rituals." Said Deepali in no nonsense tone now as the truth was out.

RK was looking at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. He thought Deepali was fun loving somewhat reckless girl which he liked about her but today he was seeing Deepali who was very calculative and practical. "I thought you supported me in my every decision. I thought you love me for what I am not what I have in my bank account." RK said hurt by her behavior.

"Don't be so over dramatic RK. Kab se dekh rahi hoon jab se yaha aaye ho pata nahi tumhe kya ho gaya hai. Tumne to apne parents se jhagda karke unki property mein se kuch bhi lene se inkaar kar diya. Pata nahi tumhara business chale ya na chale...ya phir kab hum ek luxury life style afford karne ki position mein ho paye tab tak main kya karungi......dhakke khaungi tumhare saath? Aur waise bhi jo tumhare parents ka hai wo ek na ek din to tumhara hona hi hai....aur jo tumhara hai uspar tumhari life partner hone ke naate mera bhi barabar ka haq banta hi hai...toh phir main galat kya keh rahi hoon ....inki property par tumhara haq hai....inke jeete jee nahi toh inke marne ke baad...."Deepali kept blabbering but RK couldn't hold his anger anymore when she talked about his parents death.

He raised his hand to slap her but then held it in middle. "Don't you dare say anything bad about my parents." RK said as he clenched his hand into fist to stop himself from slapping her. You are a woman and my parents had taught me to respect women so get out of here before I forget that.