Chapter 11- That's how it's supposed to be

The darkened dormitory living room was filled with humid noises and heavy breathing.

"It will go faster that way and we are less likely to get caught..."

Matthew said, kneeling between Gunwook's legs who had sunk into the sofa and was hiding his scarlet face. The Canadian was seriously mistaken. If they were seen in this position, he wouldn't need 10 seconds for the leader to figure out what was going on in the living room during his absence.

Matthew's mouth on his cock made an indecent noise and he didn't take his eyes off him, a strange glint in his eyes.

"Hyung... don't look at me like that..."

He felt that this simple look could make him cum, now. But he held back, he wanted the feeling of Matthew's mouth on his dick to last forever. Gunwook grabbed his eldest's hair to force his it deeper into his mouth.

Matthew felt Gunwook's cock brush against his glottis and withdrew the gag reflex. He places his hands on the youngest's thighs, holding on to the chair to remain conscientious as long as the air passes with difficulty. He was ready to endure the younger's painful hip movements that numbed his jaw and made his head spin. Matthew no longer controlled anything and he simply let the youngest use his mouth to feel good and get it over with as quickly as possible. Tears filled his eyes, he was on the verge of suffocation but Gunwook's pink cheeks and moans which were overwhelmed by the pleasure concentrated on the movement were worth a little loss of consciousness, right?

"Hyung... Matthew..."

Gunwook was out of breath and he could barely pronounce the name of his hyung who was staring at him with his eyes filled with tears. Matthew was jubilant, the vision was artistic, he wished he could burn this angle of view into his brain forever, the brunette above him frowning, gripping his hair. He felt the member in his mouth throbbing, it was close to the end and Gunwook was shaking slightly. The grip in his hair tightens and Gunwook pulls his cock out quickly.

"Come in my mouth baby" the elder uttered with a smile on his face. Gunwook groaned in pleasure before finishing the job by hand.

He dripped onto Matthew's face, who had kept his mouth open to receive the precious liquid.

"I love you so much hyung.

- Finally ! Smiled Matthew"

Matthew had unlocked the armored door that protected Gunwook's heart. It was now wide open for him but also for the members. He expressed himself little by little to others. He sometimes muttered shyly to show his gratitude to his teammates. And he still cuddled Matthew so much, to the point that everyone ended up finding it normal. Gyuvin and Ricky snickered at the youngest's development, boasting that they were partly responsible. Taerae regularly rolled his eyes and Jiwoong seemed concerned as if his advice had not been applied the way he intended. Hao and Yujin gossiped regularly, watching the absurd scenes that the two men put them through. Hanbin gave the Canadian an accusatory look from time to time and Gunwook didn't understand.

"We should keep our relationship a secret Gunwook... you know, to avoid being watched..."

"To live happy, live hidden."

Matthew said in Gunwook's ear. He smiled and blushed, it didn't matter since Matthew was all his and he no longer doubted his feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Warning: if this happy ending suits you, don't read the rest and leave it there. This turnaround is absolutely not necessary but serves as a preamble to an upcoming fiction I will publish soon. )

Matthew was like that, he always gave too much, without distinction, without conditions. He was full of love and excessive in his relationships. Gunwook had the misfortune of falling for it, of playing his game, of believing in his overflowing love when he declared himself with tears in his eyes.

The fall had been terrible.

In his mind was anchored the ragged breathing of his love against the lips of a trusted friend.

"We should keep our relationship a secret Gunwook... you know, to avoid being watched..."

He couldn't forget his moans, through Matthew's bedroom door. He would have recognized his voice anywhere. He regretted knowing him so well. His heart broke, he felt like the noise was audible, the pain was so intense. He spoke words, the same words, those that had convinced him.

"I love you... There's only you..."

He felt his throat tighten as he looked through the half-open door at the two men in the dark dorm room. Matthew was lying on his bed, his clothes undone, his t-shirt lifted so that he could see his chest heaving with his labored breathing.

"Jiwoong... only you can put me in this state..."

Gunwook held back a cry in his throat, which he thought he heard clearly in his head. His heart was beating fast in front of the scene. He regretted everything, he regretted having opened up to the Canadian, having trusted again, having given in the hope of never suffering. His head was almost spinning, he was short of air and his heart was heavy, in his throat, throbbing, making him feel nauseous.

"Jiwoong..."

The hatred he felt matched his love. All he wanted was to break Matthew so hard that he would come back to him. He wanted to ruin his life, make him incapable of doing anything other than loving him, he wanted to create an addiction, a terrible lack that would make him crawl in front of him to ask for forgiveness and return to him. He thought of a thousand and one ways to achieve his goals and he told himself that Matthew had to feel the same pain. Let him lose what he held most dear. May he never receive any more love, no more caresses, no more hugs, no more kisses and may he watch others abandon him, disgusted with him. That he sees Gunwook still so cold and distant, enjoying the company of another doing what he would never have done with him.

He looked for a victim,

he had to be emotional,

sensitive to its charm,

accessible and above all,

Above all,

that he was so far from what Matthew could be that he would feel helpless, lost, incapable of winning the battle. Because Gunwook knew that Matthew was ready to fight, that he liked to have everything, that he wanted to be the only one in control of everything.

Matthew is an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaand that's it! Thank you for reading my work, hope you enjoyed it despite all the mistakes and my poor grammar haha ! I tried to describe Gunwook differently from what I've already read there. He's a little bit crazy, less shy and innocent but he's just a poor baby with a lot of self confidence issues. You can leave a comment to help me improve and I'm so impatient to post the second part of this fiction. It won't be that dark don't worry even if the preambule looks like it will ...