Encounter with the Warlord

GOOD EVENING MARVELOUS READERS! It is that time of the month again and in a good way! New chapters for all!

I've been diligent in writing as much as I can manage, and there's still a ways to go but like anything in life it takes one day at a time, one foot in front of the other.

But don't forget to take a well deserved break once in a while and curl up with a good read!

Join my Tumblr Page as new projects and updates will be shared more frequently in the future.

-Close the spaces for the link. TUMBLR

https: / / www. tumblr.com / blog / katsura369

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/katsura369

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ON TUMBLR!

ENCOUNTER WITH THE WARLORD

Sakura believed her captain would exhibit some sense of tact when standing in the middle of enemy territory, instead of cautious glances to the doors and whispered instructions, he boistered through the casino. Like a lunatic, as Sakura couldn't find a better word to describe it. And proceeded to scream for Crocodile to appear.

"SHOW YOURSELF CROCODILE,"

Sakura hit Luffy from the back of his head, "Luffy! Shut it! You're going to get us caught,"

"Sakua why'd you hit me?" Luffy whined.

"Because you are being an idiot!"

Nami also hissed at him, "We're dealing with this country's hero. Do you want to make the patrons our enemies too?"

"Without Vivi, we won't know who Crocodile is," Usopp added, glancing around nervously. They didn't need security trying to round them out of the casino, where Baroque Works agents would likely be waiting for them, along with a nice handful of marines.

"Oh, you're right,"

Luffy, Nami, and Usopp collectively called out, despite their warnings. "Vivi, Crocodile, where are you!"

"What is the matter with the three of you!"

Sakura didn't hesitate to administer a smack to the head of each of her friends. Just enough to hurt not enough to knock them out. The commotion they caused had already attracted attention, with curious gazes fixed upon the Straw Hat crew from the patrons, as well as some security they were yet to notice.

There was also the angry marine captain hot on their tail. Smoker was determined to catch them even if it meant shoving through security who attempted to usher him out the door as government officials weren't allowed in the establishment. However, his sights were set and nothing was going to sway him.

"Oh crap here he comes!" exclaimed Nami.

"You won't get away, Straw Hat!"

"Scatter!"

At Sakura's command, the group dispersed, weaving through the casino's maze-like layout in an attempt to evade the pursuing marine captain. They didn't want to leave the casino, Vivi would be there at some point and Crocodile was meant to be there as well.

"We've got to shake this guy," said Sakura.

"My attacks don't work on him!" exclaimed Luffy. "If we hit him, he just turns into smoke, so what do we do?"

"Like I said, run," They couldn't have the marine interrupting their confrontation with Crocodile. Considering they were attacking a warlord who had protection from the government, Smoker could intervene with their mission as well.