Chapter 1 : Scarlett

Love confuses me.
Harry swears he loves me, but he acts weird... he acts like an amazing boyfriend when we are with friends we aren't close with, but when it comes to our group he acts like he doesn't want to see me and he never actually says he loves me.. but he says its normal and he's "just not that lovey dovey type of person." But its fine! He's been my crush for years and we have been dating for two years, so he must love me... right?

"Scar? Scarlett?" I hear my mums voice and I snap back to reality, "yeah, sorry mum what is it?" I say as i look back up at her "whats wrong you haven't ate much dinner?" I look down at at my plate. She's right, I only ate half of my burger and i still have all of the rest of my chicken and pork left from the barbecue. "Yeah I'm fine mum I'm just not very hungry. Can i just wrap this up and eat later?" I plaster a fake smile on my face so i look normal "yeah thats okay it'll be in the fridge for when you get home later on." I smiles and walk upstairs to my room.

I get a FaceTime from Lucy and Marie about 30 minutes later, we all agreed to FaceTime while getting ready to go out with the boys. I pick up the call with a smile "hey" i say sitting down at my vanity.

After an hour I'm ready to go out i have my makeup done flawlessly and my chestnut brown hair curled, I'm wearing a white dress that is about up to my thigh.

I hear my mums shout up to me "Scarlett your friends are here!" I pick up my phone and walk downstairs "Coming!" I hug my mum "see you later!" I shout walking out the house towards the car where Finley, Oliver and most important to me... Harry.