Chapter 3: Scarlett

Everyone is in the car, but its not fun and loud like it normally is.. honestly its quite the opposite. Before we got Lucy and Marie, Harry and Finley got in a fight about how Harry was speaking to me but I don't understand why Finley got himself involved because it happens all the time when me and Harry are in private, plus Harry's right i shouldn't be dressing the way i was if i am with him right?...

"Scar, Scarlett are you okay?" I hear my best friend, Lucy. I look at her and notice everyone is out of the car and heading in the club. Except Lucy and... Finley? Why would he wait for me but Harry wouldn't? Maybe he's still angry with me.. "Scar come on we can get our first round of drinks, yeah?" I hear Finley's soft and soothing voice and look at him, "yeah sorry just got lost in thoughts..."

We enter the club and as i talk with Lucy I notice Finley looking at me with soft eyes "what's wrong Finley?" I ask wondering why he's looking at me that way "huh, oh nothing..by the way just ignore harry he's just being a prick who can't appreciate what he has, you look nice." He smiled sweetly.

We are all in the club the boys getting us drinks as i explain to Lucy and Marie what happened in the car before we went t o get them, "He called you what?" Marie says shocked "That doesn't sound like Harry he's normally so sweet" Lucy says still comprehending the story "he only acts like the perfect boyfriend in our group he acts like he never wants to see me when he's with his popular boy group and when we are alone he barely even talks to me." I sigh

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong as his girlfriend.

By the time I finish the story the boys walk over with our drinks, Harry sits next to me and wraps his arm around me "I'm sorry for how I treated you earlier I just go to a little overprotective because I thought other boys would be sniffing around at your." He mumbles his tone still harsh "but make sure you throw that dress out you look like a slag with it on" he whispers in my ear and my heart aches when he says this.

Why would he ever call his own girlfriend a slut?

"Y-Yes Harry I'll throw it out when I get home.."

i knew i wasn't going to do that but a little white lie won't hurt him.