Maestro

By the way I made the wallpaper that is above

So here is the lore of one of my creepier Ocs Maestro. I will be explaining the whole story.

In story form

The boy, poor boy so lost and afraid. What he does to escape the lessons being taught to him. The efforts are futile. So the violin he plays, the piano he longs for. Tortured over red and blue the things he cant control. Yet the violin keeps playing. Maestro my dear, may you rest in peace where the violin is broken and your troubles have ceased.

Its your interpretation of what that means

A quick TW cause this might get dark :)

Here's mine                                                                                                                                                                                  For the first few years of his life Maestro was happy. There was joy in his life in the form of his mother. Maestro's father was not content with him and his mother's little life together, leaving days after Maestro's third birthday without a trace. His mother married an awful man who forced Maestro to play the violin. He eventually became amazing at this instrument using it as an escape from his parents constant fighting. Maestro's father was an abusive man and ended up accidentally killing his mother in a fit of rage that was supposed to be at Maestro. As he got older the torture and abuse got worse. The violin was his last straw, his only reason to live. He played on and on until he was about thirteen. The only reason why was for his mother, to avenge her unjust death. At his final performance he breaks the violin signifying that he was done being controlled. Well actually he broke it over his head so he died RIP. Violin man is dead.

Some Weird Quirks about him                                                                                                                                           Hates Certain Noises                                                                                                                                                             Has two different color eyes(one red one blue)                                                                                                       Would probably read Wattpad if it was around in his time 

(Lol he was born in the 30's so he died in the late 1940's)

Well that's all for now. I'll think up some more characters later

-Princess Skylar