we are from a what?(part 1)

(We see evolto in his rider form on, but his helmet is placed on the table while his hand is massaging his head)

Evolto/me:(sigh) one week, one fucking week is all we ask for and this shit happens?

(He looks behind him as his wife lappland goes off on the rainbowed haird blue anthropomorphic horse known as rainbow dash for two reason, one being she just ruined their week of relaxation and two...for saying that her husband got a fat ass that she could sleep on...she is already on both thier shitlist)

Evolto/me:"why did it have to be us?"

(He looks down and looks at comic book with the title that reads multi-core "the ties of blood" and seeing himself along with some of the other inculding zero, ryan,Crimson, and tempest, some of them are in poses while evo is seen on ground with his armor broken looking up at killbus)

Evolto/me:"how the fuck is this even possible?...all the pages shows what happend two month ago and I can't even make portal or call any of guys or my family back home...is this true? Are we just fictional characters here...fuuuuck"

(Of course the so called princess of the sun was able to calm down the tense situation....then immediately asking a boat load of...personal questions...of course they weren't sexual thankfully...but they were still personal as in they were a bit traumatic and he did not want to talk about them...and her "student" didn't make it easier...she made it even more personal when she went and asked about his days of when he was a normal human being, he didn't like her, but sadly since sun princess was here he had to endure it and ask her student to stop....then there the yellow one...he didn't know why she was giving him and lappland a stare....but it was one that screamed of "stay away from her" and he promptly did, of course it wasn't an angry or mad stare...but it still made his fight or flight go nuts, like when he encounters merlin...where it be the regular dick wizard or his female counter part, then the pink one....oh god where does he begin?! She like deadpool if deadpool was on fucking crack!...though thankfully she just asked him and his wife what type of party's they like...that promptly went to shit when they responded with a small/quite party with friends and family....yeah he gonna skip the rest of that shit...the last 3 were fine...to an extent, the orange one with the western hat was respectful to an extent and seemed to be just an hard working farmer, she was like the others but Like the next one she controlled herself better...though like the next one it wasn't by much, just not being hansy like the previous four, the princess nearly leaped at them both to hug them...still...it felt like he was being stripped naked by thier eyes, the next one who was white a snow while having her hair kept in a style act more like a noble or a person that was close to that, she was more focused on his and lappland outfits, of course evo was still in his rider form while his wife was not in her work clothes and was in stead in her pajamas and croptop though outside of his rider form he too wasn't wearing his normal outfit he usually wears, he was more or less just wearing a pajama pants and that was about it, and he wasn't going to leave his rider form for them to see his scarred body, he already knew by the blue one comment that they were...a bit freaky...he suspected the female version of merlin to say that at one point, but even she told him she wouldn't make a comment like that, that was only for his wife to say to him, and judging from their looks and how they are talking to the two of them...he could already tell it would be just dumb luck that they were sent here by them and the rest of the so called..fanbase would be a like any other fanbase, or worse case scenario fanbase is even worse then this group...the only one who was actually pretty chill in his eyes was the dragon known as spike, he seemed to be about 14 to 15 and was just asking normal thing a fan would to thier idel...he was a massive improvement from these six...and no surprise to evo the kid was a fan of demo and Crimson and actually liking evo phase 2 form...of course the other six had thier own favorites...it was just disappointing for the blue one to be a fan of him of course his thoughts were cut off by lappland finishing telling off the blue one...he did not want anything to do or be near the one known as rainbow dash)