The World Has Gone Insane

Yuuhime

Slowly, Yuuhime peered around a corner. She held her sword, ready to attack the intruder.

The words on the mirror were still there, no matter how many times she checked it, "THANKS LITTLE LADY" stayed as it was the moment she first saw it first.

She walked into the living room, her eyes darting around. She didn't quite know what she would do if she caught the intruder, but she knew that she had to at least confront them about why they wrote on the bathroom mirror like some sort of spooky ghost.

A loud crash! made Yuuhime jump and whirl around towards the sound.

Shards of what was once a small framed picture scattered across the ground, some getting dangerously closer to her than she would like.

"Hello?" She whispered, looking around wide-eyed. There was no more sound, so she quickly picked up the picture.

It was her picture. The one on her bedside table of her and Li Guang.

She dropped it again, this time backing away.

"Who the hell is in here?!" She said aggressively, holding out her sword in front of her. Whoever was in here with her, they really wanted to scare her for some reason.

She quietly stalked around, padding her way to an empty hallway, the hallway to the back door. There was just one, albeit large, mirror in this hall, that was not graffitied like the other mirror, to her relief.

Halfway through the hall, her phone rang. Jumping in surprise, she quickly pulled out her phone.

"Yamato..?" She mumbled. He hadn't called her for about a month at this point. Not that she minded, in fact, she would rather not hear from him at all.

Besides, she was busy at the moment. He would have to wait.

She looked up from her phone only to be greeted by black words on the mirror, just like the ones on the bathroom mirror.

"CAN WE TALK"

She looked around in confusion that quickly melted into fear. That wasn't there before, right? There wasn't a soul besides her, as well, else she would have noticed them.

This was getting freaky. She quickly ran to the door and grabbed the handle, glancing out the window.

"PLZ"

She backed away upon seeing the writing on the small door window.

"Where are you!" Yuuhime shouted. "If you don't come out this instant, I'll-"

A cracking sound made her spin around. The mirror now had a sizable crack, originating from a thumb-sized hole.

Something appeared on the mirror.

"HE"

She stared wide eyed, almost unable to move.

"HERE I A"

Maybe calling Yamato wasn't such a bad idea.

"HERE I AM LETS TALK"

***

Li Ling

"I'll just follow Xuan to his little date thingy," Ling told Mavis, "I'll be back before you know it."

"But we need you," Mavis snapped. She had been more annoyed with him than normal. "You aren't telling me something. You told me you'd tell me while we went to find Tang Xuan, but you never did."

"I-it wasn't a big deal, I swear!"

"I'm the only one who can hear and understand you, remember? You can't go running off whenever you want to."