chapter two

Farwa:
It was my 5th day in the uni, and the devil didn't leave me alone since. He's there for break. He's there at the end of every class, he just stare and leave.

It was the end of the last class of the day. Today was tiring. I need lunch at a nice place. Then 5 hours of sleep.
I called anooshey
while heading to the exit.

Something clicked in my heart for knowing he didn't arrive at the end of this class. He usually does, but today, he didn't.
Well, whatever, i dont care. I am grateful that he didn't.

Anooshey isn't answering her phone. I arrive at the parking lot.
And i froze at the spot.
Anooshey was talking to his one and only friend or more like arguing, but the shocking part is, they're acting like couples? His hand is on anooshey's chin, lifting it up. And anooshey folded hands down her chest, and they're so close it's suffocating.

I got closer till i heard them, i was visible, but they were lost enough not to pay attention to the outside world.
"Can you stop being stubborn? I didn't date her! She was the one who's after me." Fahad's voice raising, and he stepped back a little.
"Is that so? That's why she had her hand around your arm!"
I stepped closer before the argument got worse.

"What is happening here?" I asked with a frown.
"Farwa bhabhi, we were just talking." I hear him from the right side. But i was still looking at anooshey with a confused face.

"Or more like you were yelling at her..?"

"What's happening here?" Speak of the devil. He's here. I can feel him behind me. I hate the effects he has on me.

"Oh, there you are, love." Now he was in front of me blocking my view to look at anoosha.
"Stop with that loveeuuee, i am not your love." He stepped closer till the point i had to tilt my head to look at him.

"Oh, you are, love."
"Stop or 'll -"
"Or you? Or what love?"
"Or nothing!" I sidestep him before he can stop me and reach anooshey.

His jaw clenched, and i almost thought he's going to shove me into his car.

"Farwa, let's go home." I forgot she was here. I take a glance between her and him. His friend was nowhere to be seen.

i move to anooshey's car without glancing at him.

"What the fuck, anooshey!?" I yell as soon as we head out.

"I am really sorry, i know you're angry, but listen to me firs-"
I cut her off before she can say anything.
"No, i won't listen a word!"

"You know the fahad i told you about, it's his friend. I know i shouldn't date your enemy's best friend, but it's complicated. I dont know what -" i cut her off before she says something more.

"I won't ever judge you, but tell me if he treats you badly. Okay..? I dont want you to experience any boy drama." I calm down with every word. Yes, anooshey told me about a guy she was talking to.

"I love you, farwa. You're the best. He does treat me right, but you know, sometimes he's kinda closed off. I don't know what to do about it. He dont open up even if i try to make him." She says with a sad tone, i dont want my best friend sad.

"It will be alright. He just wants time, maybe if he's loyal. I just want you happy." The car stops, and i realise the moment is over, and now i am home.

Anooshey gives me reassuring nodes and hugs me. Anooshey is not a hug person. I almost show my surprise when i see her hugging me. The hug dont last longer, and we give each other a smile.
I open the door, "facetime later."
I hear, but i was already out of the door.

Today was such a mess, and now I'll just order some food and sleep.