A Todoroki Christmas and A Big 3 New Year (ch5)

It was a week later, New Years Eve, and Todoroki and Yaomomo were decorating the Yaoyorozu house for a UA New Years party. They were setting up decorations, snacks, drinks, etc.

"I'm surprised your parents are letting us use your house for the party."

"Why would they care?? They're in Italy until April, then they go to Germany."

"Fair enough." The two continued to set up as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." She skipped over to the door in excitement to reveal the first people to arrive.

"Midoriya, Uraraka, welcome." Yaoyorozu hugged both of them which they happily reciprocated.

"Hey Yaomomo, it's wonderful to see you." Uraraka looked down at her ring finger.

"Huh!! He didn't" Yaomomo rolled her eyes.

"You're correct, he didn't. It's a promise ring."

"Few. I almost had a heart attack."

"You should've seen Momo when I gave it to her."

"Todoroki!!" The two hugged their friend, who accepted the hug as well.

"I see you have a matching one." Midoriya noticed.

"Yea. Momo made one so that we could match."

"You two are so cute. I love it." Uraraka squealed.

"Oh, you two must be Ms Uraraka and Mr Midoriya, correct??" They turned around to see Sara standing there with a smile. They both bowed to her. "Please, no need to be so formal." The two stood up straight. "I'll show you to your room where you will be sleeping tonight."

"Thank you very much." Both said at the same time, following Sara upstairs. Todoroki turned back to his girlfriend.

"We're gonna have to explain that we're not engaged all night, aren't we??" She walked up and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck.

"And who's fault is that??" Todoroki rolled his eyes and kissed his girlfriend sweetly.

A few hours went by and all of their friends had arrived. They invited all of class 1-A, Mei, Shinso, Tetsutetsu, Kendo, and the big 3 for a fun party to kick off their next year. Everyone was hanging out, dancing to music, playing games, just enjoying time with their friends. All the girls were gathered on or around the couch, gossiping.

"And they've been dating ever since." Nejire finished the story about how Mirio and Amajiki finally got together.

"I thought they were already together, ribbit"

"As did I," Yaomomo agreed.

"All of us did, it was bound to happen. You can't stop love, ya know."

"I think some of the girls here already know that." Hagakure looked at Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Mei and Jiro.

"At least we went for it, unlike some people here who have crushes but are too afraid to say anything." Jiro stated.

"Ooooo. Tell me. I want to know." Nejire said, excitedly.

Uraraka went down the line and pointed at Tsu, Kendo, Mina, and Hagakure. "Tokoyami. Tetsutetsu. Sero. Ojiro."

"Way to call us out." Kendo said, crossing her arms.

"Well maybe if you guys went for it, we wouldn't have to call you out." Mei rebutted.

"You know guys, it is New Years Eve. Now, no one needs a New Year's kiss, but it is a good opportunity to profess your feelings to someone in a simple, and possibly non committal way." Yaomomo explained.