No Joke

Joe ran around Murr,Q, and Sal screaming Larry. "Joe will never find Larry." Murr joked. "Hopefully he will soon so you can have a replacement" Q laughed nudging his shoulder. "Ha. Ha." Murr moked. "You think he's joking." Sal rolled his eyes. "Come on. Where would we be without me." Murr grinned ear to ear. "I know Q would be homeless." Joe pointed and laughed. Q laughed with them. "And myself and Joe would be happy." Sal smirked. "As would I!" Q laughed. "I'm pretty happy to have Murr." Joe put his arm on Murr's shoulder. "That makes two. You and Murr." Q giggled. "Shut up, Brian." Murr snapped.
Q laughed. "What? I was only joking." He grinned. "I wasn't." Sal sneered. Murr looked at Sal then to Q then at Joe. "Fine. If you don't want me here I'll leave." Murr lifted his chin. "Bye." Sal smirked. "NO, Murr you're staying." Joe lifted his eyebrows. "Why should I stay?" Murr huffed. "No one wants me here." He said starring at Sal. "You're r..." Sal started but was cut off by Joe. "Wrong." Q didn't say anything. "See those two want me gone!" Murr pointed at Q and Sal. "I don't, and the fans don't." Joe was for once in a long time was actually serious. Murr just rolled his eyes and left. "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!" Joe Screamed. No one spoke. Out of all the years they've spent with Joe neither of them have ever seem him this mad. Joe stormed out after Murr. "I'm pretty sure that we messed up." Q tried to joke. "Yeah." Sal clenched his teeth.
"Murr! James! JAMES MURRAY!" Joe Screamed at Murr who finally stopped walking. "You can't just quit." Joe shook his head walking towards Murr. "Yes, I can." Murr crossed his arms. "You're acting like a child." Joe frowned. "I'm acting like a child? I AM THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CHILD!? I AM TIRED OF BEING THE ODD MAN OUT, THE UNWANTED ONE, THE SCREW UP, ALL I WANT IS A LITTLE RESPECT." Murr's attitude shifted and tears started to make their way down his cheeks.
Joe narrowed his eyebrows studying more so than trying to comfort him. "There's more to it than what just happened. What are you hiding?" Joe looked into Murr's eyes. Murr wiped his face on his arm. "Why do you all the sudden care so much?" Murr wsniffed and tried to regain his calm. "I've always cared. I just never knew anything was wrong until now." Murr stayed quite. "You can talk to me, James." Joe waited for an answer. "I'm fine." Murr said flatly. " Ok, just know I'm here for you, bud." Murr nodded. "I'm going to go home now." Murr gave a fake smile to Joe, and without saying another word he left.
Murr walked slowly to his apartment, kicking the same rock the whole way home. He felt alone, even though he knew he wasn't. Joe was right, there is more to it. When Murr got to his apartment he went straight to bed. He didn't eat, even though he wanted to he couldn't sleep. He thought about why he was even here. He felt depressed. He was depressed. He thought about just getting rid of everyone's problem, and just ending it. He went to his medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle with no label. He poured as many pills into his hand as possible, he was about take them when Joe called. He contemplated answering for a moment before answering. He waited for Joe to say something. "Hey, bud!" Joe said after a moment of silence. "He..." Murr couldn't finish speaking when he burst into tears. "What's wrong?" Joe's voice turned serious. Murr couldn't say anything through his crying. "I'm coming over." Joe said quickly before hanging up. Murr dropped the pills and threw the bottle. He Screamed and pushed everything off the counters, before collapsing to the floor sobbing.
After a few minutes there was a knock at the door. "Murr! Open up, Murr!" It was Joe. He opened the door to see Murr crying, and pills, along with everything that was supposed to be on the counter, on the floor. Joe rushed to Murr who was still crying. "Murr, what is all this Joe said looking at the scattered meds. "I want to solve everyone's problem." He said as a few tears escaped down his face. "HOW MANY DID YOU TAKE!?" Joe went into a panic. "None." Murr said starring at the floor. "Yet." He added afterwards. "You're not taking any, you're going with me." Joe pulled Murr to his feet. "NO!" Murr pushed Joe away.