Mom's home

Sunday

Hailey P.O.V

I'm exhausted it's 9 am and I haven't even got out of bed . The girls were awake playing chess and taking pics of me , they think I don't know but I hear their phones clicking and their girly giggles but I choose not to say anything .

Cassidy :" I won , I won "

Jeana:" No I won "

Tamia:"u both cheated the only winner here is me "

Britney:" Please u haven't made any sensible move as yet "

They start to argue , argue on whose the winner .

I feel like giving all of them a slap right now

Me:"Shut up !!!!! "

Angelina:"Sleeping beauty is finally up "

Me:"And ready to slap the shit out of u people "

Cassidy:" Hey your phone was going off every minute "

When I saw I got 20 messages I taught it was one of them messing around with me but it was mom .

OMFG I just remembered that mom is coming home today and I'm the only one who knows so john is unawared that mom is gonna be hear any hour .

Me:"Mom.....she's coming home "

Britney:"that's fabulous"

John:"She's what !!!!!"

I opened the door and the guys fell to the floor .

Cassidy:"Ears dropping.....really "

John:"Everybody get to work ,mom's kitchen has to be cleaned , laundry has to be done , her flowers has to be trimmed , the trash got to be taken out and a lot more to do so GET UP ALREADY !!!!!!!! "

ME:"That's funny ha ha ha "

John:" Hailey Parker get ya ass out of bed "

Seriously it's funny.......

But seriously we are gonna be in trouble cause we told mom we are gonna be responsible teens .

Me:"I have a question "

John :" Hailey"
He just had to say my name and I could tell he was extremely pissed off by my behavior .

Me:"It could wait "

John:"I taught so "

As soon as I got out of bed we herd a car pull up in front the house .

*we all looked at each other in horror *

Me:"yeah we're grounded "

*we dashed out the room and start packing things and trow them in some place that wouldn't be noticeable *

Keith P.O.V

I was in the backyard trimming the flowers and all the other plants .
Had a lopper in my hand snapping it wild west and August curse me multiple times for doing that . As I trimed he raked up and threw it away .

Jacob P.O.V

I was up and down in and out picking up garbage and I think I accidentally threw john's watch in the garbage .
If they could have just threw away their junk it would have been so easy on me .
I was about to walk out the front door to get rid of the barrage but miss:Jolie was out their I swiftly walk in back and ran out the back door . where Keith was collecting some cure from August.