𝟎𝟓.

Dead Witches ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━05

Dead Witches
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━05. Sinners and Saints

Inside the Mikaelson mansion Riven sat on the couch next to Rebekah as Klaus came dragging Sophie inside the house throwing her onto the couch with a glare on his face staring the witch down.

"We had a deal! You protect my child, I dismantle Marcel's army——and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain you allowed Riven to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." He yelled at her.

Sophie stared at him frantically trying to explain. "I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Riven and I are linked remember? He died I die."

Rebekah glanced at her. "Then who were they?" Sophie rolled her eyes with a sigh.

"They're a faction of extremist——Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about Riven." This made everyone look at Riven.

Klaus arched his eyebrow. "What kind of vision?"

Sophie wasn't really trying to explain it. "She has them all the time——they are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

Klaus looked at her even more intrigued. "Well, how may I ask was this particular vision interpreted?"

Sophie stared at him while squinting her eyes. "Pretty much that your son will bring death to all witches." Ruben raised an eyebrow at that.

Klaus smirked looking at Riven. "Ah well I grow more fonder of you by the second."

Riven blinked. "All it took was hearing that I could potentially wipe out the witch population?"

Rebekah stared at Sophie. "Sophie look——I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle child whistle he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?"

Sophie looked at them shocked. "Elijah's talking to Davina?"

Rebekah gave her a confrontational nod. "Yeah as we speak I imagined." Sophie groaned.

She looked down at the table. "I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd."

Klaus and Riven arched their brows. "Do tell."

Sophie looked at them creeped out. "I——wasn't always an advocate for the witches."

She then goes on to tell them about how she was the partying type of girl. "My sister was devoted, like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict, which drove me nuts. The minute I turned twenty-one, I left the Quarter to travel... and play." Riven smirked.