‧₊˚ ☾ ⋅ THIRTEEN ‧ ☽ ˚₊⋅

Later that night, Sukuna found himself walking beside the walls of Aokigahara, planning to stroll a full lap around the land. Ironic how this was his original plan, but from the other side. Before Sukuna was let inside and confined against his will, he was supposed to find a way in by walking around the entire exterior of Aokigahara. However, he was somehow let in very easily. Sukuna still wonders to this day why that happened.

Thinking of his original plan causes him to remember his loyal servant. He must still be waiting for me. It had to be him that sent Kenjaku here. There is no other possible explanation. Otherwise, why would Kenjaku attack Aokigahara? It was never a sucker for money. It's more of a knowledge seeker.

Sukuna is still angry at the fact that Kenjaku caused you harm, nearly killing you. He debates on killing it the next time he sees it. Kenjaku has always been a thorn in Sukuna's side, the two just cannot seem to get along even throughout the years they've known each other.

It wasn't until Sukuna had walked about a third of the border that Sukuna sensed a very familiar presence. His lips pull into a smirk and he walks slower, waiting for the person on the other side of the wall to notice him.

"Sukuna-sama, is that you?" ??? calls out calmly.

Sukuna huffs in amusement, "It's such a relief to hear you, old friend."

??? quietly laughs, "I am relieved to hear you're alright, Master."

"Say, you got something for me to eat?" Sukuna leans against the thorny branches, "I haven't eaten properly in so long."

"Unfortunately, I do not have a human on me right now for you to eat . . ." ???'s voice is apologetic.

Sukuna shrugs it off, "I see. Well, the food here isn't terrible. They feed me well."

??? perks up at this, "Someone is feeding you?"

Sukuna sighs, "Yes, the villagers here are very welcoming . . . too welcoming."

"You mean you aren't being held prisoner?" ??? asks, and Sukuna picks at his nails.

"Well, not exactly. You see, it's the land that is keeping me here, and the village is treating me like a prestige guest. When I first arrived, these thorned walls opened right up for me. But later after I tried to escape once my powers were sealed, they wouldn't open back up," Sukuna's voice was laced with annoyance.

" . . . Sealed? Your powers were sealed? By who?" ???'s tone held a mixture of concern but also simmering anger.

Sukuna sighs again, "There is a Gojo here . . . And she has the Six Eyes."

??? grows quiet, and the two stand in silence for a moment as ??? processes this information. A Gojo? And she has the Six Eyes? Impossible! They haven't had one for generations! She must have laid low before she disappeared in Aokigahara.

"Impossible . . ." ??? says in awe.

"I'll ask you this," Sukuna looks up at the moon, thinking back to the attack earlier, "Was it you?"

"That sent Kenjaku?" ??? confirms, and Sukuna's lips curl up in satisfaction that ??? caught on without hesitation. ??? was his good companion for a reason, after all.

Sukuna doesn't say anything, which causes ??? to give his answer, "Yes, it was me. I haven't heard from you or seen you in a few weeks Master. I had to make sure you were okay."

"Has it really been that long? Anyways, I'm alright. No need to worry about me. I'm finishing the task I was given. Mind you, it will take longer than expected," Sukuna tells him.