Generator Breach: The Day that Everything Changed [A Generator Rex Fanfiction]

Generator Rex and everything related belongs to Man of Action and Turner Broadcasting.

Italics are Breach narrating.

Ok, this is what's happened so far. Take a look at our planet five years ago. Everything's nice, calm, just peachy. But then, from out of nowhere...BOOM. A huge explosion caused these little robot things called nanites to get into every living thing. Sometimes, the nanites go a little crazy and turn things into monsters. Like this guy.

A massive, multi-faced monster rampages through a city, toppling buildings like they're made of Legos.

They're called E.V.O.s, Exponentially Variegated Organisms, and most of them just want to wreck stuff. But that's why we have Providence.

A group of soldiers fire at the monster with machine guns, only agitating it. A reporter keeps her head low as her cameraman tries to focus on her. "In the five years since the Nanite Event," she said into the camera, "We have never seen an E.V.O. event on this magnitude. Evacuations are underway and Providence agents are on the scene. Providence soldiers continue to fire at the E.V.O., not leaving a scratch.

The monster rears it's dominate head back and spews a bright red beam of plasma, destroying the roof of a building and sending Providence agents flying in all directions.

In the cargo bay of a of the Provedence Keep, a girl wearing a Catholic schoolgirl uniform and aviator goggles bounces a red rubber ball off of the wall, deftly catching it in a fingerless-leather-glove-clad hand.

I guess you could say I work for Providence. I'm their secret weapon. So secret they've got to keep me locked up.

On the other side of the room, a chimpanzee in a combat suit watches the ball with a bored expression. "Maybe you need to lay off the sodie pop, chief," he says in a gruff voice. The ball flies towards his head, knocking off the fezz that was resting atop it. "Sheesh. Women are touchy." Down below, in an office building, people cringe as the creature roars loud enough to crack the glass.

"Providence Keep is now over the city," says the reporter. "We may see an end to this."

"Finally," grumbles the girl in the plane. She places her hand near the trapdoor in the floor and red lines crisscross outwards, her hand at the epicenter. When the situation get's really bad, they call on me to handle things with the skill and professionalism of a highly trained soldier.

The girl lowers her goggles overs her eyes.

Pfffft, yeah right.

She leaps forward with a "Wooooohooooo!"

"Oh, boy," the chimp says in exasperation. Here's the greatest part, though. I'm an E.V.O. to.

The monster grins as it sees a dark-haired girl barreling towards him in a nail dive.

Thing is, instead of my nanites controlling ME, I control them, tell them what to do. Which means I can do things like THIS!

The girl raises her hands over her head, where black and red metal plates form into the shape of a giant hammer. She aims one at the destructive E.V.O.'s face and the sheer weight causes her to fall faster.

Incoming!

The two forces collide and a shockwave moves through the city like a nuclear blast, shattering windows and setting off car alarms. The girl stood at the edge of the crater she had created, raising her aviator goggles and glaring at the monster with a smirk.

"Hello, monster-man," she said and her smirk turned into a grin. "My name's Breach. Now thrill me!"

The dazed E.V.O. struggled to its feet. "So," Breach taunted, "who wants to go first?" The monster simply growled, then spewed out plasma. Breach threw her self into the air using the two hammers that now replaced her hands.