A Note From The Grim Grinning Man

A note from Grim

It's been a while.

Yeah.

It's been a while.

So I'm going to continue this. At least long enough to find out some of Breach's back-story in the GB-verse. Why she's still called Breach, for instance, even though her back-story is exactly the same as Rex's, so she should already know her real name. I'm probably not going to go very far, though. I'm trying to avoid introducing Caesar (or a Caesar Expy) and that episode with the werewolf-like EVO's in Mexico because Breach doesn't seem to have any Hispanic heritage. Rex, Circe, and Noah will all still be present. Noah will still have the same roll, he'll just be Breach's friend instead of Rex's. Circe and Rex, though, will have vastly different roll's to play than their cannon counterparts. Circe will take up Breach's part as psychotic woman-child. This will be just fine for me as I love writing that character archetype. They're just so creepy. And sexy. I've got a thing for creepy girls. That might explain my crush on Cannon!Breach...

Anyway, Rex will take up Circe's position of designated love-interest. RexXBreach. I ship it.

Do you hear that?

That's sound of millions of Circe haters and RexXBreach shippers rejoicing.