Part 1 : The Beginning

"In the depths of my darkness, your light once shone brightest. Now, as a devil in love with an angel who doesn't remember me, I am condemned to search for a flicker of the love we once shared, hoping it will reignite and guide us back to each other."

The dimly lit bar exudes an air of exclusivity, its VIP area nestled in the back, separated from the main crowd by a thick velvet curtain. The atmosphere is thick with cigar smoke and the soft hum of muted conversations, punctuated by the occasional clink of glasses.

 The atmosphere is thick with cigar smoke and the soft hum of muted conversations, punctuated by the occasional clink of glasses

In a secluded corner, a shadowy figure sits behind a small, round table. The flickering candlelight does little to illuminate his features, keeping his identity shrouded in mystery. Taehyung posture is relaxed but commanding, an aura of authority emanating from him. This is the mafia figure, his face obscured by the strategic play of light and shadow.

Across from Taehyung sits Mr. Lee, a man in his late forties with sharp features and an air of nervous determination. He fidgets slightly, adjusting his tie, trying to maintain a semblance of composure under the intense, unseen gaze of the mafia.

"Mr. Lee," Taehyung voice is smooth and low, carrying a weight that demands attention. "I trust you understand the gravity of this meeting."

Mr. Lee nods, swallowing hard. "Yes, of course. I've come prepared."

With a subtle gesture, Taehyung signals to a burly bodyguard standing nearby. The bodyguard steps forward, placing a sleek, silver briefcase on the table. He opens it to reveal neatly stacked bundles of cash, the crisp bills reflecting the dim light.

Mr. Lee's eyes widen slightly, but he quickly masks his surprise. "Impressive," he mutters, leaning in to examine the contents more closely.

"The product," Taehyung continues, "is of the highest quality. You won't find better anywhere else. And as discussed, you'll handle distribution in your territory."

Mr. Lee nods again, his confidence growing. "Absolutely. My network is ready. We can start moving it immediately."

A moment of silence hangs between them, heavy with unspoken threats and promises. The Taehyung unseen eyes bore into Mr. Lee, assessing, calculating.

"Remember, Mr. Lee," Taehyung's voice drops to an almost menacing whisper, "failure is not an option. Disappointment is...unforgivable."

Mr. Lee straightens, the implied warning clear. "Understood," he replies firmly. "You have my word."

With a curt nod, Taehyung leans back, signaling the end of their discussion. The bodyguard closes the briefcase, and Mr. Lee stands, giving a respectful bow before turning to leave.