Demon Saga: Divide & Conquer

We see Gumball celebrating and dancing because he defeated his mother and Yuki.

Gumball dancing: I win, I win, I win.

Darwin clapping: Congratulations, Gumball.

Anais clapping: You really deserve a lot of praises Gumball, especially after the feat you performed.

Nicole on her feet, covered in scratches and not in her anime form: You did good, Gumball.

Yuki on her feet, covered in scratches and not in her anime form: You have an amazing son, Nicole. I'm pretty sure your other children are just as amazing as he is.

Nicole: Yeah. I already knew that, Yuki.

Nicole looks at her children and smiles at them.

Darwin: Mrs. Mum, can I fight you guys next?

Nicole crying in pain: You don't need to test your strength, Darwin. Besides I don't think we can fight anymore.

Yuki slowly moving back: Yeah. There's no need to fight anymore now that we know you kids are stronger.

Anais: But what about me?

Nicole patting Anais' head: Don't worry, I'll train you and make sure that you're stronger than you are now.

Gumball thinking aloud: Now then, let's see what I can do about that rat freak.

Gumball disappears, which shocks everyone.

Nicole: Where did he go?

Yuki: Did he disappear?

Anais: Why did he disappear?

Darwin: (Sigh) This was bound to happen. He teleported there didn't he?

Nicole: He teleported? Teleported where exactly?

Anais: Wait, don't tell me that he went to where that rat demon came from?

Nicole: Wait, don't tell me... What is he thinking?

A few minutes earlier, The Seven Deadly Sins are seen relaxing in the Forest of Doom.

Wrath: ......

Pride: I'm so bored.

Lust: Me too.

Sloth: Me... Three.

Gluttony: I'm soo hungry.

Envy: Wrath, it seems like all that commotion we were feeling earlier has stopped. What should we do?

Greed: I feel like we should do something about it...

The Seven Deadly Sins feel a powerful pressure which is so dense that they feel like they are being crushed. The power pressure disappears, they all stand on their feet in fear.

Greed: What the...?

Lust sweating: ......

Gluttony & Envy trembling: ......

Pride in shock: That immense pressure just now...

Sloth sweating and trembling: ...No... Way...

Wrath: That power...

Pride looking at Wrath: What should we do? We have to respond to this. This doesn't feel good.

Wrath: It's definitely the power of either a Watterson or a Yoshida. We should-

Gumball appears a few meters in front of The Seven Deadly Sins, which surprises them.