It's July already !

Okay.
Fastforward na this.
No update last week since we went in Manila for Fellowship purpose . So last friday, i had an interview but this is not a wfh job. It's onsite work in Tagaytay .
After the ibterview, i told to.my husband the result is not yet confirmed but i do.believe, i passed the interview. They told me that by next week, they'll contact me.

So today, July 1, 2024, i received their message.  AND I PASSED THE FINAL INTERVIEW.

Of course I thank God for giving me this work. I don't His plan, but I believe to His purpose. Magtiwala lang ba.

So Lord, Thank you so much. If WFH is not for me, I still thank you for those months that  encountered and overcome it.  Thank you for the experience. Thank you.

For now, I'm.moving forward for the rest you plan for me and for my family.

PS: Until today, I dunno my salary in that company, buy You choose this for me, ao i believe that you'll not forsake me nor leave me alone. :)

Maybe, this wfh will be my part time soon . I claim it . I'll never give up this opportunity Lord. I will jusy go in the flow and follow your plan. Maybe , this will also be a plus someday . Kung para sa akin, para sa akin.

Kaya kusang darating lang yung panahon ko Lord. I trust and believe You. :)