Vrinda

“ I am fine ".
“ Are sure ? Because you look like you are gonna faint " she asked with a soft look in her eyes .
“ Yeah, you might wanna catch me". I muttered
“ Dude just let him go ".
“ Actually ...... I did ! "
“ Wait ...what? What the actual fuck ! "
And i saw her happier than ever ,that day GIRIJA my soul sister always finds solution to all my problems. With a diamond shaped face, as if to be auctioned tonight , thin lean body diseased with all varieties of diseases and spiked up with anger issues. We both have almost similar life but yes Different taste in MEN so she never liked anyone I've dated before and because she is 2 years elder than me she thinks I am still at 10 year old baby that will get lost if left alone.

“Babe , what you did was absolutely right. Do not over think it everything will be fine ."
“ Hope so ".
“ But the thing is I don't wanna  see him but I will have to ........every day. I can't skip school because of him ."
“ Then don't . Ignore him girl ".
“ We share same friends . I changed my section because of him and now I am fucking stuck ."
“ Calm down baby. For now , go and sleep and try to ignore him .
we will talk tomorrow ".
“ Good night. Love you." I said slowly in a deep tone.
“Be brave girl , you can do it ." and she rushed back home as I watch her get inside and lock the door because we have our houses right infront of each other making it easier for us to wipe one another's tears.