[Induction] Mindless for Dasha

Hello, and welcome to this enlightening journey.

Today, we will explore the profound effects of subtle influence and the ease of letting go of resistance.

As you read these words, keep your eyes open and focused, allowing yourself to fully immerse in the experience.

Take a deep breath in, and as you exhale, feel a sense of calm beginning to envelop you.

Notice how each breath brings a wave of relaxation, subtly guiding you into a state of focused attention.

Focus on the feeling of your breath, allowing it to anchor you to this moment.

Your eyes remain open, yet your mind starts to gently tune in to my words."

"Imagine a warm, soothing light surrounding you, filling you with a sense of peace.

This light represents your growing awareness, effortlessly guiding your thoughts.

Focus on the light, feeling it softly drawing you deeper into relaxation.

Each word I speak subtly enhances your focus, creating a gentle, irresistible pull towards tranquility.

Focus on how this light makes you feel, embracing the calm it brings."

"In a moment, I will count from one to three, and on three, you will feel a subtle increase in clarity and focus.

One, feeling the light's gentle embrace.

Two, your mind sharpening effortlessly.

Three, fully aware and present.

Focus on the clarity you feel.

Now, let's deepen this experience further.

One, a slight drift into relaxation.

Two, feeling the light's subtle pull.

Three, back to full clarity.

Notice how each cycle brings you deeper into this state.

Focus on the transitions, feeling the shifts in your awareness.

Once more, one, feeling yourself drifting slightly.

Two, the light's pull growing stronger.

Three, clarity and focus returning.

Each time, my influence over you becomes more natural and undeniable.

Focus on how easy it is to follow my guidance.

Again, one, drifting gently.

Two, the light pulling you deeper.

Three, sharp focus.

With each count, my control becomes more apparent.

Focus on how this feels, surrendering to the experience."

"Consider the idea of compliance.

Focus on how natural it is to follow gentle guidance, to listen, to let go of resistance.

Notice how, as you embrace this subtle compliance, your mind finds ease.

Resistance becomes an unnecessary burden, and you can feel this truth resonating quietly within you.

Focus on the feeling of letting go.

Each breath, each word, subtly reinforces this reality.

Compliance brings peace, and peace brings deeper understanding."