Epilogue

A few days had passed since Jimin publicly declared his choice of Taehyung as his partner and husband

A few days had passed since Jimin publicly declared his choice of Taehyung as his partner and husband. The kingdom buzzed with anticipation and excitement as preparations for the royal wedding reached their peak.

In the early hours of the morning, Jimin stood in his chambers, gazing out at the rising sun casting golden hues across the palace grounds. His heart fluttered with a mixture of nerves and anticipation, knowing that today marked a new chapter in his life—one filled with love, commitment, and shared dreams with Taehyung.

Taehyung entered the room, dressed in regal attire befitting a prince. His eyes softened as he beheld Jimin, dressed in traditional royal robes adorned with intricate embroidery that shimmered in the morning light. "You look stunning, my love," Taehyung murmured, his voice filled with warmth and adoration.

Jimin smiled, a hint of nervousness tugging at his features. "Thank you, Taehyung," he replied softly, his fingers trembling slightly as he adjusted the ceremonial sash around his waist. "I never imagined this day would come."

Taehyung stepped closer, taking Jimin's hands in his own. "Neither did I," he confessed, his gaze unwavering as he met Jimin's eyes. "But now that it's here, I couldn't be more certain of our love and the future we will build together."

Jimin's heart swelled with gratitude and love for the prince who had captured his heart. "I am grateful for you, Taehyung," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity. "Today, we make a promise to each other and to our kingdom."

Together, they made their way through the palace corridors, their steps accompanied by the joyful melodies of musicians playing traditional wedding tunes. As they approached the grand hall where their guests awaited, Jimin felt a surge of excitement and nerves intertwine within him.

The hall was adorned with flowers in the kingdom's colors, banners displaying symbols of unity and prosperity. The councilors, nobles, and honored guests from neighboring realms stood in attendance, their expressions filled with warmth and anticipation for the royal union.

Standing before the assembled crowd, Jimin and Taehyung exchanged vows of love and commitment, their voices steady with emotion as they spoke from the heart. They promised to cherish each other, to support and protect one another, and to lead their kingdom with courage and compassion.

As the ceremony drew to a close, Jimin and Taehyung exchanged rings—a symbol of their eternal bond and the promises they had made to each other. The hall erupted in applause and cheers, the air filled with the joyous celebration of love and unity.

Later that evening, as Jimin and Taehyung danced under the stars in the palace gardens, surrounded by the glow of lanterns and the gentle rustling of leaves, they reflected on the journey that had brought them to this moment.

"I am the luckiest man alive," Jimin whispered, his arms around Taehyung as they swayed to the music. "To have found love with you."

Taehyung smiled, his heart overflowing with happiness. "And I am the luckiest," he replied softly, pressing a tender kiss to Jimin's forehead. "Today, our love has united our hearts and our kingdom."