0.5 | idiot

i let out a loud sigh as i watched akari and hakua change into their pajamas after they came from the bathroom. i smiled at them while laying in my bed, having to use the bottom bunk cause of my leg. "how was todays training hmm?" i asked while wiggling my eyebrows jokingly.

"akari tripped infront of iharu during the morning jog" hakua answered, letting out a light laugh. i followed and giggled a little when akaris ears turned pink in embarassment. she was quick to defend herself, "e-eh?! no i didnt! well..its cause the wind pushed me okay!" she barked, crossing her arms as she made her way into her bed.

cracking my knuckles as i looked away, "atleast you guys got to see vice captain today.." i mumbled. akari gasped and looked at me and hakua just glanced at me with a smirk. i then realized i had said that out loud, "wait i meant in a training way!!!" i flailed my hands around as i tried to defend my actions but it was too late.

"(y/n) likes vice captain soshiro!!!" akari yelled and clapped her hands together and put them in a praying motion and started mumbling a prayer. i let out a sigh of defeat as i fell face first into my pillow while i heard hakua climb onto the top bunk.

"i miss the top bunk.." i said, my voice being muffled due to the pillow. akari giggled as she layed down as well, "i prefer the bottom bunk, its easier to get into when you're super tired!" hakua said. i jokingly mocked her and we all giggled before saying our goodnights to eachother and falling asleep.

struggling to fall asleep once again, i got up and snuck out the room. this time not managing to be as quiet as the other night due to my limping, i heard the similar sounds of blades in the gym and smiled while making my way towards the noise. 'ive been wanting to see soshiro for a while..' i thought as i crossed the corner and saw the lights to the gym on.

reaching the gym, i peeked my head into the room and saw the familiar sight of soshiro image training with small to medium sized kaiju. i felt my cheeks burn as i noticed he was wearing his usual training attire, his black compression shirt hugged his figure once again. he subtly stopped his movements and turned to look at me, "(y/n)? shouldn't you be resting? especially with your leg being in such condition" he whispered as he walked towards me.

gently placing his blades on the ground, he knelt infront of me and looked up at me. tugging on my pajama pants indicating for me to pull it up for him to see my wound. nodding, i pulled my pants up and showed him my wound, the bandages and cast around it having a slight tint of red.

he looked up at me before poking the injury, i hissed in response and looked away. it felt like getting a few small needles getting jabbed into me. he stood up and ruffled my hair while smiling, "idiot, go back to your room and sleep." he said while grabbing my shoulders and trying to turn me around.

"noo..i wanna watch you train for a while!" i whisper shouted as i crossed my arms and huffed, he thought for a while before slowly nodding. "fine, but only for thirty minutes max.  go sit" he pointed to a spot next to the door, i smiled and sat down while looking up at him.

the 30 minutes passed faster then i could've wanted, i whined as he helped me up. "but i wanna watch you train some moreee!" he chuckled and rubbed my back while he walked out of the gym, "i wanna watch you heal faster so you can actually train with me, (y/n)." i blushed at that statement and looked away. "dont say such idiotic things you idiot." i complained and limped past him.

he stopped me by grabbing my wrist, "(y/n) are you trying to hurt yourself more? you can't be calling me an idiot when you're doing idiotic things you idiot" he said, copying what i had said. i huffed and didnt look at him. "im not an idiot, you are" i mumbled. he placed my arm around his shoulder, offering to help me walk.