SURE THING

DISCLAIMER
_______________________________________

This book does not represent anyone
in any shape and or form. It's purely
a work of fiction and is meant for entertainment purposes only. All events are purely based on fiction and are not true. Please do respect the drivers and each other. Any negative comments made towards the drivers will be deleted and you will be blocked <3
_______________________________________

BEING DANIEL RICCIARDO'S younger sister was not the easiest thing, especially when he was best friends with your childhood crush.

OLIVIA RICCIARDO had a crush on Max when they both were still in their Karting years.  He was older and insanely talented, so naturally Olivia was drawn to him.

But MAX VERSTAPPEN was insanely clueless and missed all the signs of her affections. He never really paid any attention to her and was often more focused on what his father wanted from him on track.

Eventually, when Olivia grew older, she lost interest in both Max and Karting and became more interested in the strategic side of Formula One.

In January of 2024 she landed her first job as a Junior Strategist for the Formula 2 team, Prema. Daniel had somehow managed  to force Olivia out of her apartment, claiming they needed to 'celebrate'.

Olivia knew he was just using this as an excuse to go out for drinks but who was she to talk.

On their night out though, the two had bumped into Max. After a couple of drinks, Daniel dropped the bombshell that Max hasn't gone on a date with anyone since his last break up. Ever since then, Olivia has been hell bent on setting Max up on a date before the off season.

But it's hard to play matchmaker when the guy your trying to set people up with, only has eyes for you.

OLIVIA JADE RICCIARDO
[She fell first]
26

OLIVIA JADE RICCIARDO [She fell first]26

"What?"

"What do you mean, 'what'?!"

"You know exactly what I mean Verstappen! You completely blew her off."

MAX EMILIEN VERSTAPPEN
[He fell so hard, he can't breath without her]
27

MAX EMILIEN VERSTAPPEN [He fell so hard, he can't breath without her]27

"I don't know, I guess she's just not my type."

"Then what is your type?"

"There is no way in hell I'm telling you that."

DANIEL JOSEPH RICCARDO
[Here for the vibes]
35

DANIEL JOSEPH RICCARDO [Here for the vibes]35

"Olivia, for fuck sake, give me my $30!"

"No, yur in jail! I'm not giving money to a criminal."

"It's monopoly! It doesn't matter whether or not I'm in jail!"

OLLIE BEARMAN and SABRINA KIM
[Olivia's grid kid's]
19

OLLIE BEARMAN and SABRINA KIM[Olivia's grid kid's]19

"For fuck sake, it's 3am! Go to sleep!"

"But you're awake?"

"...Touché"

THE REST OF THE GRID AS THEMSELVES

➡ AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello and welcome to SURE THING <3 I hope you all enjoy this book but please do remember that this is fiction :) No hate towards any of the drivers will be tolerated here. It's a fanfic and all for fun.

To new readers, don't be shy to comment! I love reading your thoughts and theories and I promise I'm not mean 🥰

To the regulars, thank you for all the support you have shown this account! It truly means the world 🩷 I hope you all enjoy this book and l can't wait to hear y'all's thoughts!

I don't have an upload schedule and will update when my creative juices are flowing but I will try my hardest not to abandon this book <3

As always, sit back and enjoy!