Coping With A New Identity

DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WILL PROBABLY HAVE THEMES IF MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH AND TRANSFORMATION. ALSO, GO READ THE ITFT TF SAGA AND PROBABLY THE BFDI AND AB TF SAGAS AND THE AB SAGA SIDE STORIES TOO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. MAJOR SPOILERS FOR SOME OF THOSE AHEAD, PROBABLY.

"Huh? What the... wait... i sound and look just like Felt Container?"

"Don't worry about that, just wait!"

...

...

...

"It's time to leave!"

"Wha-"

"Oh my god, is he okay?" 

"I Got No Clue Bruh I Think Bro Needs To Stop Being Unconscious"

"UGH! What is wrong with Clock! They just bring a bunch of eliminated contestants here and most of them aren't even able to function!"

"Wheel, what do you mean not able to function?"

"I mean, Green, that YOU and FELTY are not even remotely acting normal!"

"Bruh You An Eliminated Contestant Too You Know"

"Guys... please can you all stop arguing over nothing, we need to help Felt Container!"

Finn opens his eyes to find several members of the It's Time For The cast looking down on him. "What the-"

Immediately Words With Friends Tile starts talking "Wow Bruh You've Been Out For Like 5 Minutes Are You Good"

"W... what the hell..." said Felt Container/Finn

"Are you doing alright? You look a little started to see us..." said Vase

Felt Container/Finn manages to stand up, confused...

"FELTY! You need to stop sleeping around and doing nothing! Doing nothing is what got you eliminated from the show!" said Wheel, pretty infuriated as usual

Felt Container/Finn is already overwhelmed by what is going on in front of his eyes. "Hold on, no stop. Eliminations? Show? Did I actually get turned into Felt Container, or am I just dreaming..."

All the other contestants are pretty confused, to say the least. "Felt Container... what are you even talking about?"

It was at this moment that Finn/Felt Container started observing his surroundings... blue grass, blue bushes, dark green trees... he may actually be in It's Time For The! Is it a dream, it feels so real... he starts looking at his hands, contemplating whether or not this is actually happening, if this is just a figme-

"HEY!" Finn/Felt Container is startled out of his contemplating by No Way. "Are you okay? Did getting eliminated traumatise you or something? Dreaming? Turned into?"

"It couldn't have been the eliminations, Green and Wheel are completely fine!" said Vase. "Speaking of which, actually, where do you guys go when you get eliminated anyway?

"Well, we... we..." Wheel's expression softens as he tries to remember where he was sent after being eliminated and blowing up.

"I-I'm just going to go and... try figure out what's going on here..." said Finn/Felt Container

Green looks worried for him and starts to ask him, "Are you sure Felt Container? I don't thi-"

All of a sudden Words With Friends Tile redirects the topic of the conversation, "You Know Bruh This Kinda Reminds Me Of When That Polka Dotty Portal Thingy Spat Out All Those Freaky Guys And My Awesome Bike Bruh"

Finn/Felt Container uses this as an opportunity to move away from the other objects, as he tries to go and figure out if he is actually dreaming or not. Green, whilst Words With Friends Tile is talking about something cool or the other like probably how cool his team is and how much Team Refill sucks, feels worried for him and is about to go over and leave this... conversation... to talk to him about it, when all of a sudden...

Suddenly 57-Ball appears out of thin air... "Huh?... Oh."