Kenji Sato Head Canons (Sfw + Black girl edition)

Kenji always helps you take down your hair, even if it takes 1-3 hours 😞

Learned how to style and take care of curly hair so that he could not only help you with yours but also incase you guys had children (dads who can do their kids hair>>>>)

Finds it fascinating on how hard it is to take care of your hair and always tries to help

Once tried to help you twist your locs but ended up feeling bad cause it hurt (we all know that shi hurts bro 😞)

Doesn't care about what you do with your hair, doesn't matter what style, length, color, doesn't care, will still pay for it

Brings you food during your appointment knowing that sitting in a chair for hours without food is annoying (he's sat through so many interviews without food)

Ignores the press whenever they ask the reason he's dating a black woman because to him "it should be obvious"

Gives this look 😒🙄 whenever he sees a media post being negative about you due to the fact you're black

Truly doesn't understand why people would care so much that he's with a black woman, what difference does a little color make?

Looks at you very lovingly when you do your hair, no matter how you look doing it.

You influenced him to wear a bonnet, use a satin pillow case, and use a detangling brush (while he doesn't have curly hair it still works wonders for his hair in the morning)

When you first met him he was amazing at English due to his time spent in America, he still spoke Japanese very well though.

Does cosplay with you because he finds dressing up as silly anime characters funny, the first cosplay you guys ever did was Mirko and Aizawa (which he decided to dedicate himself too and grew his hair out)

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎: did I write this because I'm black and there's not enough black rep in oneshots/headcanons? YES. So what 😒 hope you enjoy it anyway, even if you can't relate (should I drop a nsfw headcanons?)