: : [INTRODUCTION] : :

MUST READ!

I remind you that the story about you read is a work of fiction made my imagination only. Unleashed the creativity of the author‘s imagination, again remember the important things this story is not related to the real world; it's fictional.

The character, events, and settings,may feel vivid and lifelike, but they only exist solely within the realm of this story.

Plagiarism is a crime!

[SYPNOSIS]

GENRE: DRAMA, ROMANCE & THRILL

     De La Salle University is one of the most famous university here in manila. I lived in Taguig City but then when I accepted by the scholarship I take, mama and i plan to move here nearby to the University. We rented a small apartment in a subdivision.

     Life is totally perfect even though not having a complete family, at least I have this the best mother in the world. She raised me up by herself and keep reminding me those 8 word “You are the best version of God's creation .”

     Because life isn't always brings happiness to us, sometimes it bring lack, loneliness, cruelty and more and more difficult circumstances, challenges to solve. So mama keep reminding me that. But as i said, everything changed when i step inside this huge one of the most famous university. My life isn't easier than I use to live with.

“Even the sun covered up by the clouds because it will gonna rain... And You! Stop acting like you're the light, THE SUN WHO GIVES PEOPLE SHINE because YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TRASH!”