8

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next morning, Sera woke up with a knot of anxiety in her stomach, the memory of her father's text about dinner lingering heavily in her mind. She glanced at her phone and saw the reminder, reinforcing the weight of the conversation that awaited them that evening.

Dad: May dinner mamaya. Bring your wives too. We have to talk about something important.*"

Sera sighed, knowing it was inevitable but still unprepared for the intensity of the discussion. She looked over at her wives, still asleep, their peaceful expressions contrasting with the turmoil inside her. They were still getting to know each other, navigating their relationships, and now this new pressure from her family.

As they arrived at the Lee family mansion later that evening, Sera's apprehension grew. The dinner was formal, the atmosphere tinged with expectation. Sera's father, a stoic figure at the head of the table, finally broached the topic that would change everything.

"Sera, we need to talk about the future," he began, his voice carrying the weight of authority. "It's time to consider starting a family."

Sera's heart skipped a beat. She had anticipated something serious, but this... this was beyond what she had imagined. She struggled to swallow the bite of food in her mouth, choking slightly as the implications sank in. Her wives looked at her, wide-eyed and stunned by the sudden turn of conversation.

"Pa, ano ba 'to?" she managed to say, her voice strained with disbelief and a hint of frustration.

Her father continued, his tone unwavering. "Sera, you're married now. It's natural to think about the next generation. I believe IUI—Intrauterine Insemination—would be the best approach."

Sera felt her chest tighten. It was too much, too soon. She glanced at her wives, their expressions ranging from disbelief to concern, mirroring her own internal turmoil.

"Dad, with all due respect," Mikha interjected, her voice steady despite the tension in the room, "this is a decision that affects all of us. We need time to discuss and decide together."

Sera's father nodded, though his expression remained firm. "Of course, but time is of the essence. Our family's legacy—"

"Pa, this isn't just about legacy," Sera interjected, her voice tinged with frustration and anxiety. "We're still figuring things out."

The dinner continued with strained conversation, each word weighed down by the enormity of the discussion. After dessert, Sera excused herself to gather her thoughts in the quiet of the mansion's corridors. She leaned against the cool wall, taking deep breaths to calm her racing heart.

Back at the penthouse later that night, they gathered in the living room, the weight of the evening's conversation heavy upon them all.

"Sera, are you okay?" Colet asked gently, concern etched into her features as she sat beside her on the couch.

Sera nodded, her voice soft and uncertain. "I... I just didn't expect that. I want a family someday, but not like this, not so fast."

"We understand, Sera," Jhoanna said quietly, her eyes reflecting empathy and understanding. "It's a lot to take in."

The room fell into a thoughtful silence, each woman lost in her own thoughts. They had come together as wives, still learning about each other's hopes, fears, and dreams. Now, faced with the prospect of parenthood thrust upon them, they needed to find common ground.

"We need to talk about what we want," Jhoanna suggested tentatively. "Together."

Sera looked around at her wives, their faces a mix of determination and solidarity. Despite the uncertainty ahead, she felt a glimmer of hope knowing they would face it together.

"Yeah," she agreed quietly. "Together."

As they sat together, the weight of the conversation slowly lifted. They were a team, and they would navigate this new chapter of their lives hand in hand, supporting each other every step of the way.

---

The morning after their lively discussion about a honeymoon, they decided to forget about lasy night as the atmosphere in the penthouse was light and filled with anticipation. Seraphine Lee sat at the dining table with BINI, sipping her coffee thoughtfully. Jhoanna, always the direct one, couldn't contain her curiosity.

"Sera, what's next for us? Honeymoon na ba talaga?" Jhoanna asked, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Sera looked up, a playful smile spreading across her face. "Honeymoon? Parang ang sayang pakinggan 'yan, 'no?"

BINI exchanged knowing looks, their excitement palpable. "Totoo nga, Sera! Kailangan natin ng honeymoon," Maloi chimed in.

Sera nodded thoughtfully. "Okay lang ba sa inyo kung sa labas ng bansa tayo? Gusto ko, let's go to Jeju Island."

The mention of Jeju Island sparked immediate interest among BINI. They knew it held a special place in Sera's heart, having heard snippets of her childhood in Korea.

"Wow, Sera, ikaw pala may experience sa Jeju! Ano ba yung mga magaganda doon?" Stacey asked eagerly.

Sera's eyes softened with nostalgia. "Ang ganda ng beaches doon, tapos may mga magagandang sceneries. Perfect for relaxing and spending time together."

Excitement filled the room as they began planning their trip to Jeju Island. They booked flights, researched accommodations, and excitedly discussed activities they could do together.

The next day, as they packed and prepared to leave, the penthouse buzzed with energy. Sera watched fondly as BINI moved around, organizing their belongings and teasing each other.

"Grabe kayo, parang hindi pa kayo excited," Sera teased, a smile playing on her lips.

"Sera, sobrang excited namin kasi kasama ka namin," Mikha replied sweetly, making Sera blush.

As they boarded the plane bound for Jeju Island, the excitement in the air was infectious. Sera settled into her seat, feeling grateful and overwhelmed by the love and attention BINI showered on her.

During the flight, they reminisced about their first meetings, teasing each other about past interactions and sharing laughter. The journey felt like a natural progression of their growing bond.

Arriving in Jeju Island, they were greeted by the serene beauty of the island. Sera led them to places she remembered fondly from her childhood, sharing stories and creating new memories with BINI.

That evening, as they relaxed on a beachside terrace, enjoying the sunset, BINI couldn't resist their playful flirtations with Sera.

"Sera, ang ganda mo lalo sa ganitong lighting," Colet remarked with a grin. She took out her camera and took a pic of sera.

Sera rolled her eyes playfully. "Naku, ang mga malalandi ninyo talaga."

"Ay, Bebe, kailangan lang naming iparamdam na mahal ka namin," Sheena teased, leaning closer to her.

Sera laughed, feeling warmed by their affectionate gestures. As the night deepened, they exchanged stories under the stars, their laughter mingling with the gentle sound of waves crashing nearby.

For Seraphine and her wives, Jeju Island became more than just a honeymoon destination—it was a place where their love blossomed, where they discovered new facets of each other, and where their journey together as wives truly began.

🌊🌊🌊