THE WEIGHT OF ETERNITY

Harry returned home, with a feeling of emptiness, a painful absence, an echo of a missed presence and broken connections.

It's a sense of emotional emptiness, a shadow of what it might be, with the realisation that separation is a necessary decision to preserve something unmanageable and too big for Louis and especially for Harry, the two of them feel like this, in love and unhappy.

Harry would occasionally look out of his window and see his neighbour, Louis, with eyes hollowed out and red from crying, Louis would sometimes give him a smile, Harry would look at him, look down and sad, close the window and start crying until he stopped producing tears. and Louis simply did the same. Harry would occasionally take the picture with the framed photo of Louis, look at it, watch it for hours and smile, a sad smile though, and then put it on his bedside table, his fixed place. Harry every night from that day fell asleep looking at that photo, and thought of Louis, so close but actually so far away.
And Louis took refuge in music.
So every night he sits on his desk, takes Harry's picture, observes it and the words seem to come out spontaneously.

" I might miss everything you said to me"
" And I could lend your broken parts "
"That might be fit like this "
"And I will give you all my heart "
"So we can start it all over...again "

But Harry was no longer like Louis, so he put the framed photo back.
The moonlight filtered through the thin curtains of his room, casting dancing shadows on the walls. With a slow and deliberate movement, he turned to the bedside table next to his bed.
On the dark wooden shelf, there was a small glass vial, filled with a dark red liquid that sparkled sinisterly under the faint lunar glow.
Harry stood out of bed, his bare feet touching the cold wooden floor with a slight rustle.
He took the vial with trembling fingers and looked at it for a moment, noticing the way the light plays with the contents.
With a deep breath, he removed the cap and brought the vial to his lips.
The liquid slid down his throat, hot and dense, leaving a trail of heat that spread through his body. Resting the empty vial on the bedside table, Harry headed for the closet on the other side of the room. Each step is accompanied by the slight crunch of the floor under him.

Opening the closet doors, he revealed a series of clothes that look like taken directly from a bygone era. Harry carefully pulled out his vampire outfit, an elegant and dark outfit that perfectly embodied his new identity. She started by wearing a black silk shirt, the sparkling buttons that reflected the moonlight.

The smooth fabric restled perfectly on his skin, giving him an air of refined elegance.
Afterwards, Harry put on a pair of tight-fitting black pants, made of a soft, flexible fabric that allowed him to move with agility.
The pants were decorated with thin silver embroidery along the seams, adding a touch of mystery to her appearance and accentuating her slender, athletic figure.

To complete his outfit, Harry wore a long, fitted, dark red velvet jacket.
The jacket has a high, sharp collar, which framed her face dramatically.
The sleeves end with cuffs decorated with small shiny black buttons and lace details.
Finally, Harry put on a pair of black leather ankle boots.
Each movement was accompanied by a slight metallic jink, which accentuated his presence. In front of the mirror, Harry observed the reflection of his new self.

His eyes shone with an intense red light, and a smile surfaced on his pale lips, revealing two sharp canines like razors.
His face was framed by strands of hair, which contrasted sharply with the white skin.
The green eyes accentuated by a light pass of eyeliner, emphasising its enigmatic charm.