30| His Red Room 🌶️

Balraj POV

"My Red Room!" I asserted, and her lips parted in shock.

"You....you have a..... are you serious, Raj?" She asked, her voice trembled a little.

"Is my babygirl scared?" I cooed her, and she pouted.

"Umm...no! Not from a mouse." She teased me, and giggled like a baby.

"You will regret calling me a mouse, babygirl." I threatened her, my voice turned dominating and raspy, and she glistened her plumpy lips with her tongue.

"I would love to receive punishments, daddy!"

Ah! Not again. Every time she calls me daddy, I start getting hard. She lifted her leg, and supported herself on the window, to bring her toe near my neck, curling it around my gold chain. She seems obsessed with this gesture.

"You love trailing me with your toe, hm?"

I inquired to her, and she hummed seductively, leaning closer to me, she retracted her leg back, and progressed to my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt, and began trailing it with her lips, kissing and sucking me hungrily.

"Um...what does my babygirl want tonight?" I asked, staring at her ravenous figure, exploring me lubriciously.

"I want to play." She mumbled, nibbling my nipple a little harshly.

"Fuck, babygirl. How badly do you want to get punished?"

I groaned, and we had reached the destination. I parked the car, and held her nape. She was panting in my hold, her plumpy pink lips were wet and swollen. I slammed my lips with hers, and sucked on her harshly. She moaned, and I yanked her on my lap. She parted her lips, and I shoved my tongue inside her mouth, mixing up our saliva, and exploring each other's hunger, through the pace of our tongue.

I was getting harder, and my manhood was rubbing her skin from over her shorts, and she rolled her head backwards, moaning seductively.

"Take me, Raj!"

She implored, as I attacked her slender neck.

"It would be rough tonight, babygirl."

I warned her, but she remained adamant to be taken, impatiently.

I unlocked the car, and climbed down, still carrying her in my arms. Her arms were wrapped around my nape, and her legs around my waist.

I locked the car, and advanced to my personal lake house. This place was gifted to me by my father, to fulfill my lewd intentions, but I had transformed it into my stalking room. I used to observe Mandakini's activities from here only.

In the past two months, I had renewed it again, so that I could bring her here. I directly carried her to the Red Room, and tossed her on the bed, that was not quite wide.

Her shorts were already dampened, and her eyes widened gazing at the equipments kept in the Red Room.

"Will it hurt me?"

She inquired to me, her voice turned a little shaky and frightened.

"You know the safe word."

I replied, and she gulped, nodding like a good girl.

"First we'll play a game, since you wanted it."

I asserted, and she pouted, not being able to decipher my words.

"What game?"'

She asked, thinning her brows, as I strode to fetch the blindfolding eye mask from the drawer.