1.

Anisha now baffled stared at father and mother...

"Vo beta, we have decided that Arjun and You would be the best fit for each other as you guys are so similar and we want that our Anisha gets taken care and there would be no one else better than Arjun himself" anisha's father spoke calmly and in an understanding manner to Anisha

Anisha "papa, all of this when did u decide?and suddenly now" questioned

anisha's mother replied "Anu beta we as in Arjuns parents and us as ur parents decided this is the best time for our children to settle down and get married, all this time we were waiting for you two to finish ur studies and succeed in your respective careers, now that you both are stable in every sense, especially you anisha are both independent woman and financially stable to look after yourself, we thought it's the best time for us to find someone suitable for you, and beta Arjun jaisa ladka lakho mein 1 hain"

arjuns mother now spoke "haan anisha, me and arjuns father  would love to have a good woman as the wife of my arjun, i assure you he will take care of you and respect you the way you deserve to be..." arjuns father also agreed with this and they both reassuringly smiled at Anisha...

even arjuns sister nudged at anisha in a playful way ""oooh future bhabhi" , anisha was a bit shy regarding that at everyone laughed at that except for arjun who also felt shy but didn't show it and kept his poker face on....

With this, both Arjun and Anisha held gaze of each other and both started to imagine their life together as a married couple, and therefore their wedding was fixed in a week.....

Both families discussed thoroughly that this will be a small function with only close relatives present such as maternal and paternal aunts and uncles from either family and a few cousins other than that no other business partners of both the fathers and Arjuns would get to know about this matrimony between the two families as this might lead to unneeded envy and jealousy, and competition from other businesses as they might feel vulnerable that two being influential personalities are merging together and this can be dangerous for other companies....

Even none of their other family friends would know about this neither Arjuns colleagues or friends,  or Anishas or Arjuns sisters friends....