House of letters

Parkers stood on the mailbox of this house. My gloves on and I rang on the bell. My colleague opened and said "It's a proffesional, he didn't left a track. For so far we are'. 'So I didn't missed anything" I said. "Just come look". I stepped my first step in the house and went on investigation. Most of the people would first look to the body, but I not. I work different, my tactic is other, my process is other and my result is better. Thinking as a murderer was my secret weapon. He has to be entered somewhere and not just through the door, because a professionals doesn't do that. So I went through the whole house and searched upstairs and downstairs possible openings to come into the house. Finally I saw downstairs a small window that was completely opened. My next question was why through that window. Anyway I went outside to search for tracks. Therefore I used my magnifier. I went of the window to the bushes and found nothing. In the bushes I saw something, first I thought that it were flowers. But then I looked to it very good with my magnifier and saw that it was poison. With a spatula I did a little bit in a little pot, so I can do it later to the lab. Back I stepped to the window and went inside. I was in a room now, with in the middle of it a big table. And on the table was laying a letter. Carefully I opened the letter and was reading nothing, on both sides. But then I thought on the light test. I held the letter under the desk lamp, what stood too on the table, and the letters appeared.

Dear mister Parker,

you have ruined my reputation and revealed my secrets. You knew that after these coincidence, a punishment is. A punishment for ever and that I would do with pleasure. With not a bit pity. But through you give your punishment, I do something wrong. I would accept my punishment and didn't walked away for it. So be not cowardly and accept the white light.

Greetings, THE DEAD.

Of this letter I became a bit quiet, but carefully I did it in a bag, to do it later to the lab. I opened the only door in the room. Now I came in a small long corridor, with one side a door and on the other a stairway. I decided to go for the stairway, because this was one blood way. You saw that someone has removed the body from upstairs to downstairs. So the body was first upstairs, but removed. Probably to let puzzle us. But beyond this question marks and blood, I saw in the blood way a black hair. I put it again in a bag. I decided to bring everything to the lab and go home. I had seen on my computer that the last months 5 people's reputation was ruined. But it was a black hair, so there were only 3 suspects left. I went to sleep and waked up by my telephone. It was the lab to say that the hair, a hair of a wig was. But they had also good news.They had found the store where the poison was come from. Immediately I stepped into my car and rode to the store. Arrived there I laid 5 pictures of the 5 suspects on the table. The sir indicated the man who was been in his store. Hop and I was on the way of the house of the culprit. I opened the door of the house carefully. There hong straight for me the culprit, dead. He had killed himself. But on the ground laid a letter. I opened it en read the next.

Dear sir or madame,

Like I said in my previous letter, I don't deserve better than him. I have done it by the most painful manner, how I could do it. By the way: congratulations that you have found me.

Greetings from the heaven or hell, miss Calier.

This was my story, I hoped you enjoyed it. Please, say what you think about it. I know my English is not so good and this was a homework for the suspect English. 

smilenownotlater xx :)