☆𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦☆ 𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢

*In a video clip, David is holding an Old School Dial Phone. He picks up the phone and brings it to his ear then slams it back down. Who is David calling? Maybe it's you...*
*Video Above* *Skip to 1:04, end at 1:10*

Friday, July 6th, 1998

2:43 PM

David's POV

"Yo, dude, just call her. Don't be a little bitch." I was stalling, I was also extremely nervous. "Alright Fieldy, I'm trying to remember the number." I was lying, I was running out of stalling time. "Oh..yeah..totally." I sat on my bed, and the rest of the guys surrounded me in my small bedroom. Fieldy held a camera, I looked into the lens. I was so nervous but I'd never admit it. The guys, especially Head and Fieldy would never leave me alone about it. I met this girl yesterday. I met her in a local guitar shop, she was looking at Fenders she needed a Stratocaster. She looked at me and thought I had worked at the store, I didn't really even look like I worked there. But she had asked me if the Strat she was holding, was any good. She was really kind when she asked me. I smiled at her and gave her my honest opinion. I asked her if I could hold it and she gave it to me. I pretended to really check it out and she laughed. I was just joking when I asked her "Are you buying this for your boyfriend?" She looked up at me and rolled her eyes, "It's for me!" She laughed and smiled at me. "Oh really?" I was giving her a hard time. "Yes! I can play...can you not play?" She raised her eyebrow at me. I looked away and pretended I was scratching my head out of nervousness. "I play!" God, was I dumb? I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT GUITAR!!! She then gave me her number and here we are. I nervously picked up the phone, her name was beautiful. She gave me her number and said to call her when I had nothing to do. I had a shit ton of things to do, I just felt like I needed to hang out with her. I was truly surprised she didn't recognize me as The Drummer From Korn. I picked up the phone after taking out the sheet of ripped paper she had written her number on, and the phone began to ring. The intensity of Fieldy filming me was making me anxious. The line connected, "Hello?" I heard an old man holler, and I couldn't help but smirk. "It's those damn kids, Linda!" The old man called. "Listen, Jackass, I will kick you-." I pulled the phone away from my ear and slammed it down. "What the hell was that?" Fieldy asked giving his famous loud laugh. "That was the wrong number." I gently laughed out of embarrassment.
                   __________☆_________

Saturday, July 7th, 1998

4:34 PM

Y/N's POV

You had received a phone call from David. He said that he wanted to hang out with you. He said that he had nothing to do, he was in a goddamn band. Of course, he had tons of shit to do, you were surprised that he'd spend time with someone like you. Anyways...he was like..really hot and that BLONDE SPIKEY HAIR was deadly. His hair was perfect, his smile was so perfect that he could be cast in a 'Colgate' advertisement. You were really excited to meet up with him again. The first time that you ever met..was the happiest in your life. He was perfect. You both agreed to hang out at his house. You wanted to see what he knew on guitar so you made sure to grab all your shit.

4:54 PM

You got off the phone with David, just to let him know that you were on your way. David gave you his address. The thought that you were going to hang out with the DAVID SILVERIA, paced your mind. You grabbed your favorite picks, and of course your brand-new Strat and walked out the door. You laid your guitar gently in the backseat and started your car. You turned on the radio, and Honest To God, a Korn song came on. 'No Place to Hide' was the title of the song, you only really paid attention to David's drum parts. You noticed in other songs that he only single-hits his drums.