55. Future Perfect 1/2?

그냥 꺼져, 자격을 논해?

나는 없어, 네 가두리속엔, nah

"Leona! Come onnn! Time to—!" Ruggie paused when he fully, completely saw the sight in front of him, suddenly he was a lot more tense, his tail stopped moving freely and carefree, straightening as he saw your sleeping figure...

Entangled with Leona's...

Your chin rested on top of the crown of Leona's head, just in between his lion ears, Leona's face finding home and warmth underneath your chin, your hands loosely tangled in his hair for grip... or something... his hands, under the sheets, were placed well on your sides.

Ruggie tensed his shoulders, a bit uncomfortable to wake you up of all people, who knows how you are when you wake up?! Ruggie didn't need to find out, so walking over silently, the hyena shook your dorm mate awake, making Grim let out loud purrs of discomfort and annoyance.

"Nya.... What the heck do you want...? mmrrm...mmm?" Grim yawned, their ears twitching as they sprawl their limbs out in an effort to stretch their curled up body. Ruggie deadpanned at the half assed response he'd just got, rolling his eyes, he scooped the furry up and angled his throw.

Finding a perfect angle, the blonde just haphazardly threw the grey feline to Leona's bed, where the two of you rested. Ruggie sighed in immense relief when Grim landed on his boss and not you, thank goodness... Grim meowed loudly as their body crash landed on the head prefect's head.

"Ugh..." Leona mumbled, recognizing his human (or beastman), walking talking alarm waking him up and doing his job. Blinking his lion eyes awake, he feels the soft feeling of your skin under his chin, servicing him like a pillow, did he really have to get up now? This is such a nice spot...

"Whaaa? It's only six..." Grim groaned, peeling his body off of Leona and sitting up, their tail waving around, Ruggie only shrugged, "We gotta do our morning training in the morning smartypaws," Ruggie spoke matter of factly, pulling Grim by the leg to dump the monster on the ground, effectively fully waking the monster up.

"Nyahhhh... seriously for what?" Grim pouted, rubbing their cat eyes and stretching once more, now standing up, Ruggie only rolled his eyes, looking back at the bedridden duo in front of him. "Magift training, we started this after the tournament." Ruggie explained, before going back to you two.

He'd would rather blow up than wake you up, so, after examining your positions, Ruggie had planted his hands in the least compromising place, for him at least. "Leonaaaa!" Ruggie extended the vowels in Leona's name, using his body strength to completely pull out his housewarden, the scene really woke up Grim.

"Woah, never thought I'd see this happen... some hyena dragging a lion," Grim gaped, finding amusement in the scene as Leona's torso made an audible 'thud' sound against the floor below, forcefully bringing Kingscholar to wake up, seeing the empty space in bed with your arms empty, Grim hopped back on bed to join you—

"Don't wake her up, let her sleep in." Leona grumbled, peeking at your "pet", who was a touch away to shaking you awake, to Leona's demand, Grim crossed their arms defensively. "Why not? Shouldn't she come too?" Grim raised an eyebrow, turning to the long haired brunette.

Leona rolled his eyes with immense sass, sitting up on the ground, signaling for Ruggie to drop his ankles to the ground too, letting Leona stand up and stretch his back, flexing his back muscles, he looked down at your sleeping stature, without him in your arms, your hands were left with nothing to hold.