Episode 2: Origin, Part 2

Just a moment later, Izuku falls to his knees, feeling as if his body just changed.

"My head, what happened?" he asked himself, noticing the buzz-like sound effect. "Hey, what happened to my voice?!" He looks at his wrist, only to find that the watch has disappeared and that his hand has only 3 fingers with pointy fingertips. "My hand!" He then glances at a trashed car. "AAAAAHHHH!" The teen screams at the being looking at him, grabbing his face, only to realize that it's his reflection. 

"What did you do to me?!"

The boy then shakes his head, trying to clear his mind. "Okay, just calm down and try to recap what happened. I was at the beach, nearly got crushed by a meteorite, and found this watch." He then holds his chest, taking deep breaths, only to feel the faceplate of his watch. He looks down at his chest to see it.

"Okay watch, so you turned me into this, and I guess there's no point in trying to pull you off of me." He then sits down in front of a pile of trash, sighing. "What am I even doing, I'm just talking to a watch." His eyes then widen. "Wait! How am I going to explain this to Ben?!" Ahh! How am I going to tell Mom!?" He sighs again, finally calming down.

He then stands back up, looking at the pile of trash. "Alright, I wonder if this guy has any powers." He then throws his arm at the pile, only for it to start falling over. "That wasn't the best idea." He then runs away from the pile. He then stops, only to realize that he is further away from the collapsed pile. "Wait, did I just... run super fast?" Then, the realization hits him.

"I... have a quirk?" A smile then spreads across his face. "The watch... it gave me a quirk. M..m...my dream just came true." Tears begin to form in his eyes. "Okay, you can cry later." He then wipes them away, and then hears an explosion. He turns to see smoke appearing from one of the buildings.

"That doesn't look good. I wonder which hero will show-"  He then stops as his idol's words echo in his head. However, he shakes his head. "I may not know that much about this guy's powers, or what happened, but this watch latched onto me for a reason. It's time for me to prove everyone wrong." A visor then covers his face as prepares to run. "Woah, now this is cool." He makes a mad dash the source of the explosion.

Tatooin Shopping District

KSSSSHHHH!!! Glass shatters as the citizens run to safety. Three heroes, two police officers, and the other citizens stare in horror, seeing that it's the Sludge Villain.

It's revealed that he has gotten Bakugo, and is causing multiple explosions.

However, one of the pro heroes, a muscular man with a wide build, square jaw, wrist bands and blue suit, punches his hands together and charges toward him. He leaps into the air and lands a punch on the fiend, only to be swatted away like a bug.

 He leaps into the air and lands a punch on the fiend, only to be swatted away like a bug