《Sleepover》

The sun rises, birds chirping. As Zuko wakes up, geting ready for the second day in his school. He isnt quite that comfortable with his new school, yet. He then goes downstairs, greeting his uncle then leaves the house.

At the school ...

Zuko: Sighs. Right, next lesson is gonna be ... Huft ... science ... whateve- The school bell rings, Zuko then gets going to his class.

(Time skip! After class ...)

Zuko sits down on the lunch table, enjoying his food as he sees someone sitting beside him.

Smellerbee: Hey!

Zuko: hi.

Smellerbee: soo how you doing? Start geting comfortable here?

Zuko: Not really. Wheres Jet? I tought he was with you.

Smellerbee: Oh, Jet? Yeah hes still there talking with Ty Lee over there. He'll come here soon enough.

Zuko: Mkay.

Jet: He sits beside Zuko. Hello, nerd. He chuckles.

Zuko: Sigh.

Smellerbee: Just let him be, he is always like that.

The bell rings as they all go home. (I skipped the second lesson womp womp)

At the school front yard ...

Jet is arguing with another person, the argument is quite agressive.

Jet: Gosh, what is your problem?!

Person: Maybe if you did my homework, i wouldnt go to the principals office!

Jet: Its not my fault you're dumb ...

Person: Excuse me?! He grabs the bottle of beer next to him, swinging it in the air then hitting Jet.

Zuko then comes in the scene, protecting Jet from gettig smashed by the bottle of beer with his arm. The bottle made out of glass shattered into tiny shards, then drops on the floor.

Jet: Hey! Arent you ...

The person and his friends quickly runs away, knowing the one who protected Jet was Azula's older brother. They didnt want their reputation to be ruined again. Then Jet complained face to face to his friend on why he didnt help him. Then Jet looked back at Zuko.

Jet: Hey! Wait!

Zuko: He looks back at Jet.

Jet: uh ... my home is not far from here, maybe i can help you bandage you injury. What you just did for me not many would have done that. Not even my friends are that loyal.

At Jet's House.

Zuko: uh ... Your place is pretty cool.

Jet: Yeah, just abit messy.

Zuko: ... do you live here with someone?

Jet: i live all by myself.

Zuko: oh okay then.

Jet: He gets the medkit then starts healing Zuko's wound.

Zuko: He flinches slightly.

Jet: Does it hurt?

Zuko: Dont worry about that.

Jet then finishes off the wound with a medical tape. He suddenly sniffs Zuko's clothes.

Zuko: You ... what are you doing?-

Jet: Beer has a rather strong smell, here. Wear some of my clothes. Its new. He gives him the clothes.

Zuko: ... Okay. He takes the clothes from Jet then changes his outfit.

Jet: What do you wanna drink? Beer? Water?

Zuko: Either is fine.

Jet: He looks at Zuko then chuckles. I didnt know you were that ripped.

Zuko: yeah yeah. As you say.

Jet: You know, its getting kinda late and you rich people live in the suburbs.

Zuko: I live downtown together with my uncle. My dad and i dont have a good relationship.

Jet: What kinda of crazy douche of father doesnt want you? Unless you're even crazier than he is. Do you know how many people would love to be in your place?

Zuko: In his heart there is only space for money and power. It made him crazy. I cant stand around power-hungry people, everyone is fake.

Jet: The people who dont have it, want it. And the people who do want to forget it. So what do you do? I mean, how do you support yourself? Your uncle?

Zuko: Yes ... I work in my uncle's restaurant after class.

Jet: You know, in a way its kinda nice to know that you dont have it easy.. You're the first rich kid i know who can understand.

Zuko: So you see how much my problems have changed me, i didnt know you were such a gentle and kind person.

Jet: He looks at Zuko in dibelief. Gentle, kind?! What did you just call me? Im a red-blooded man!

Zuko: He chuckles slightly at Jet's reaction.

Jet: Whatever ... hey, i dont even know your name?

Zuko: ... My name is Zuko, and i should get going.

Jet: He grabs Zuko's wrist. Wait ...

Zuko: Hm?

Jet: Snatches his hand back. You ... you can stay here, its getting kinda late ...

Zuko: But ... i dont want to bother you.

Jet: You wont. He puts a hand on the back of his neck, slightly embarassed.

Zuko: ... okay then.

Some time later ...

Jet: Fuck! Dead ... Hey! Do you want to play ... He then looks at Zuko next to him who is asleep. He then turns off his game then puts a blanket over Zuko, trying to keep him warm. Jet zips his hoodie, He then sleeps next to Zuko.