Chapter 2 : The First Morning

The Bigg Boss house stirred as the first light of dawn peeked through the windows. The silence was short-lived, however, as the speakers suddenly blasted out a high-energy party anthem, jolting everyone awake. The music was loud, infectious, and impossible to ignore.

Sana sprang out of bed with a grin, her energy contagious. She joined the other ladies, greeting them with her bright smile and morning hugs. Her enthusiasm lit up the room, and soon they were all dancing, laughing, and shaking off the remnants of sleep.

Meanwhile, in another corner of the house, Sai woke up grumpy. He hated mornings and being blasted awake by loud music didn't help his mood. He dragged himself out of bed, hair disheveled and a scowl on his face.

As he trudged towards the washroom, he caught sight of Sana laughing and dancing with the others. Her face was fresh and makeup-free, her dimples making her smile look even more divine. Sai frowned. He wasn't going to be swayed by a pretty face and a good smile. He scoffed and turned away, heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

The day went on with everyone mingling and starting their chores. In the kitchen, Sana bonded with Poulomi, the two of them chatting like old friends. They discovered they had common friends in the industry, which made it easier to connect. As they chopped vegetables, Sana recounted how she got into acting as a child actress with Disney India and how her parents had always supported her. Poulomi shared her own struggles, talking about the odd hours and sleepless nights.

Their conversation was interrupted by Ranveer, who came to check on the food situation. "What's for breakfast, ladies?" he asked with a grin.

Sana excused her self to go to the bathroom.

"Well, we have limited stock, so it's only bread and jam unfortunately," Poulomi replied. "i wish we could just whip up a five-star breakfast."

Vishal and Payel soon joined the conversation, and what started as a discussion about food quickly turned into an argument. "We need more protein in the morning!" Vishal insisted.

Payel countered, "But we also need to make sure everyone gets enough to eat. We can't just cater to one person's needs."

The argument escalated, voices rising and tempers flaring. Sai, hearing the commotion, walked in, adding his own agitation to the mix.

"We do need proper protein," Sai said, agreeing with Vishal. "Some of us work out and need those extra calories."

Payel fired back, "Again, just because you need more protein doesn't mean we can ignore everyone else's needs!"

The quarrel took a dirty turn, with Sai and Payel butting heads. Frustrated, Sai stormed off towards the bathroom. Sana, who had just returned, saw him and asked, "What happened?"

Sai explained the situation, his annoyance evident. "Payel doesn't understand that some of us need more protein because we work out. She doesn't need as much, so she thinks it's not a big deal."

Sana, understanding the kitchen dynamics well, offered her input. "We do have to be practical about our food, Sai. We don't know when the next stock will come. We need to balance it for everyone."

Sai didn't take it well. "Do you think I don't know that? But fact remains that I can't live off of two eggs a day. This is a survival game too, how am I to survive if I am under-fed!"

Their argument took a sharp turn. Their back-and-forth caught the attention of the other housemates, who watched with amusement.

Later, Sai sat with Sana Sultan, Munisha, and kataria, recounting the morning's events. "And then she tells me how to manage the food as if I don't know," he grumbled.

Munisha, ever the voice of reason, chimed in. "Sai, you're right about your demand. But Sana isn't wrong either. See, if you eat 4-5 eggs a day, by midweek your eggs will get finished and because it's limited stock, no one will share theirs with you. So, you have to calculate and make sure you get to eat everyday. Same goes for others. It's about balance."

Sai sighed, realizing she had a point. Both he and Sana were right in their own ways. But what now?

Kataria, sensing the tension, started poking funny at him. "You and Sana fight like an old married couple bro" he teased.

Munisha laughed. "Seriously Sai and you know somewhere all great love stories start with fighting."

Sai laughed with them, but inside, he was deep in thought. He found himself contemplating the morning's events.

But one thing was clear that the stage is now set for more drama and chaos.