Finally

Marjorie's POV
I was finally with Reece, we have been waiting so long to be with each other. I was going to his house at Eight. He was going to pick me up from my house. I was deep into my thoughts until I hear "hello? Marjorie? You haven't done any work today. What's wrong?" Autumn said, slightly concerned. "Oh I'm sorry I was just thinking, you know." I said whilst smiling to myself. "You're thinking about my brother. Aren't you." Autumn said with an annoyed tone. "Uhm.. ok fine I was but just leave it." I said, guilty. Autumn rolled her eyes before carrying on with her work.

Suddenly a parent walked in "hiya Marjorie" the parent said in a slightly flirty tone. "Hi Linda, how can I help?" I said "I was just wondering if that hot blonde in the other nursery was.. single?" The parent said flirtatiously "what. No! He's not and back off" I said "and get a life" I muttered under my breath. "Excuse me?!" Linda said angrily. "I'm not lying. Stop drooling over him and leave." I said "Ughh. Bye." The parent said before storming out. I just rolled my eyes before turning to carry on talking to Autumn.

Reece's POV
Im really excited! I've wanted to be with Marjorie ever since I saw her walking in to that board meeting. She's so hot. I'm going to get some lemonade and crisps for us later. Just as we had planned for Valentine's Day a while ago before she cancelled. Just as I snapped out of my thoughts, Carly walked in. "Hey Reece!" She said in her bubbly voice. "Hi Carly." I said. "I got our meal deals, I also got something extra for us both." She said as she sat down. "Oh what's that?" I questioned "I got some chocolate!" Carly answered happily. "Oh nice!" I said "here, I'll split it."

We sat there eating and chatting for a while. Carly noticed me daydreaming quite a lot. I was thinking about Marjorie of course. "What's up? You thinking about something?" Carly asked me "oh just Marjorie" I said, instantly regretting it. "About Marjorie!? Really?" Carly asked, excited "uhhhh" I said, lost for words "come on Reece, I know you're with her now" Carly said before I sighed. She eventually got back to work and I did as well.

A few hours later - 5pm

Marjorie's POV
I was just sat there thinking until I got a call. "Hello the knight nursery" I said, putting on a happier voice. "Hey you." I heard from the phone. "Hiya Reece, what's up?" I said, smiling. "I was just wondering.. what time should I pick you up from your place?" He said "oh eight is fine." I knew that he remembered but he just wanted to talk to me. "Okay then! I can't wait to see you!" Reece said, smiling to himself. "Can't wait to see you either" Marjorie turns to see Autumn giving her a death stare. "I gotta go Reece, your sister looks like she's about to commit homicide" I said before hanging up and turning back round to Autumn with a guilty smile. "If this doesn't stop, that phone line isn't going to be the only thing, that I snip." Autumn said in a furious tone. "Message received.." I said, a little terrified.
Autumn turned back around and carried on like usual. I did the same.

Later - 8pm

Marjorie's POV
I curled my hair, touched up my make up and wore something casual, but I knew he would like it. I hear a knock at the door so I rush down the stairs and grab my purse on the way. I answer the door to see Reece "hiya Reece!" I say excited "hey gorgeous, come on let's go" he says before taking my hand in his and walking to his car. Reece opened the door for me. I've never felt so cared for before Reece. I sat down in the passenger seat before Reece sat down in the drivers seat, immediately putting his hand on my thigh. Oh my god I love him. We had some casual conversations in the 15 minute journey. I was really comfortable around him. When we arrived, Reece wouldn't let my open the door. He rushed over to open it himself. When i stood up, I took his hand and we walked Inside together.

I hope this is gonna be good - dm me on insta if you have requests - same username - 752 words 🖤🖤