Chapter 1: The Begining

WARNING

Reading this fanfic may cause you to be slightly bipolar, in extreme cases of major anger and/or sadness. It may also give the reader a bad case of FanGirl Shipping Syndrome!!!

Disclaimer: The idea for this story is purely from a dream I had recently. It is kinda like the original story line for Dr. Stone, but different. A Twist, if you will. Some parts will follow the story, and some parts won't! BTW, I own NONE of the Dr.Stone Characters! They are NOT owned by me!!! All rights are reserved to the rightful owners! With that being said..., ENJOY!

Also, this fanfic will ship a lot of characters with each other! But, it will NOT be the main focus! Except for Senku and Y/n, of course... The main ships are Taiju x Yuzuriha, Kohaku x Amaryllis, Ryusui x Uykyo, Taiju x Yuzuriha, Kinro x Kirisame, Chrome x Ruri, Xeno x Stanley, and so on! Anyways, enjoy the story! Hope you all enjoy the effed up story I've made!  -SenkuBabes

~~~

"Stanley!" Dr. Xeno said through a laugh while looking down at the small sphere in his long finger-like-claws, twisting said sphere around and round; admiring his creation. "I think I've finally done it!" Said male said, holding the sphere gingerly in his palms.

The sphere was growing exponentially in Xeno's claws. Soon it would grow so big that it would be difficult for Dr. Xeno to hold in his hands. He would have to press it up against his chest so it wouldn't slip from his grasp.

"Well done, Xeno!" The male with gray hair said, who was leaning against the door frame to Xeno's workshop, a puff of smoke emitting from his mouth as he tilted his head back, breathing out into the air.

"What the hell is it?!" Brody asked, lowering his black shades down the bridge of his nose.

Xeno was so lost in the sphere in his hand, he didn't hear the rest of his team asking him questions about the blue sphere.

"It's a ball! Duh!!!" Maya jumped into the conversation, pointing at the sphere, "Is it for play time? Like for tennis or baseball??? Maybe even kickball???

"Do you really think Xeno would make a bouncy ball for games when we're about to fight the so-called, "The Kingdom of Science" in a matter of days?!" Stanley said, the cigarette in his mouth bobbing up and down as talked.

"It is beautiful," The girl with pink hair and yellow stars in her hair said, peeking around Maya to see the said sphere. "But it's all cloudy inside! Like you infused it with cotton candy! What exactly is it?"

"This elegant sphere is how we will win the battle with "The Kingdom of Science" in a few days." A smile creeping across Xeno's face. "It's not a ball of glass with cotton candy or a ball for sports! It is called a Twin-World Sphere!"

"A Twin-World Sphere?!" The pink haired girl gasped.

"The hell is that?!" Brody cursed, lowering his shades further down the bridge of his nose to get a better look at it.

"I-Isn't that a forbidden type of s-science???" Luna bit her nails anxiously, "Sir, you won't be able to control what happens in this or the other world!"

"I won't have to..." Xeno smiled, turning to walk and continued his explanation. "With everyone already in chaos after the sudden disappearance of Senku, we'll be able to do as we please." Xeno made it over to his work bench, placing the growing sphere on a medium sized sphere stand.

'With Senku Ishigami gone, they'll be nothing but complete chaos! And no one will have a clue on how to fight against me without him! I've taken out the only "science user" that was able to stop me!' Xeno chuckled softly, almost manic like an evil villain, gaining the attention of the others around him.