68) last

It was Saturday, when Siya was packing Ansh clothes and other things. Ansh was looking at his mother in confusion. Siya packed all his things except for a few so that when he visits her then he won't need to carry with him from Shukla mansion.
Completing her work Siya looked at Ansh and her heart pained thinking he will leave her the day after tomorrow. She smiles at him and calls toward her. Ansh ran in her mother's arms and hugged her. Siya clutches him tightly to herself and a tear slips her eyes but she wipes it quickly. Pulling him from the hug, she made him sit on her lap, kissing her cheek.
'Ansh, do you remember the story of Krishna, which is also your favorite." She asked ansh.
'yesh mommy, I lemembel.' He said cutely looking at his mother.
'so, you also remember how he has two-two mothers.'
'yessh, olne debki and one yacsholda maa' he said excitedly, proud that he remembered the names correctly, making Siya chuckle.
'yes baby, but do you know the secret?' she whispered, widening her eyes to which ansh also widened his eyes and shook his head. 'you also have two mothers.'
'leally' ansh asks surprised to which siya nodded her head.
'yes, you remember Sana, she is your second mother.' She said, making ansh shocked.
'yes baby, she is also your mother who lives with your father in their home with your grandpa, grandma and bhua. And you know, their house is so big, like this this big " she said, opening her arms fully.and then ask 'would you like to go and stay there with all of them in a big house ?'
Listen to her ansh nodded at her excitedly first as he also wanted to see the house and meet everyone, but then frown. 'will you also stay thele wlith me?' he asked, making siya sad but she recovered herself quickly.
'no ansh, I can't stay there. That's not my house'
'then I will also not go' said ansh making siya sigh
'but baby, that is your house. You know you will live with all of them and enjoy it so much. They will love you so much. And I will come to meet you there every Saturday and you can also come to stay here with me whenever you want' she said, trying to make him agree.
'but how will I stlay without you?' he said with tear-filled eyes.
' no baby, don't cry, you will have your sana mumma there, your dad will also be there and many more people will be there that you won't even miss me. And then you also won't have to complain that I don't have time for you because everyone there will be with you and will play a lot with you. But please baby, agree to stay there for me..' she said, making ansh hug her tightly while she rubs his back a little while he sniffes.
'promise me that you will come to meet me there.' He asks forwarding his hand while siya places her hand on his smiling lightly.
'I promise baby, and thank you for understanding me' she said, kissing his head. She knows he is much more mature than his age. And she also know that somewhere she is the reason of this as she was not there for him and he had to take care of himself which makes him like this... but she is also relieved that sidharth and sana agree to take him and now she know that he will live a normal life like other kids.
While on the other side in Shukla mansion all were so happy. They were doing all sorts of preparation for ansh arrival. Sidharth and Sana themselves chose the design for his bedroom while others bought so many toys and clothes for him.
And it was not long when the day finally arrived. It was Monday morning when everyone gathered in Shukla mansion and were having breakfast as after that sana and sidharth will leave to take ansh. As they reached Siya's flat, they were both nervous. A new chapter is going to start in their life from now on. They look at each other before ringing the bell.
Siya opened the door for them and welcomed them. She calls ansh outside, who on seeing sid and sana smile widely and run to hug them. They chuckle at him and hug him back.
'dad, mumma, you came' he said looking at them excitedly while listening to him, sid and sana freeze.
Sana cup his face and ask, 'what did you call me baby?.'
'mumma, mommy told me that you ale also my mumma,' he said innocently while sana looking at siya with tear in her eyes. Siya smiles at her and nods her head that it's okay.
Sana hugs Ansh to herself and kisses on his head while sid smiles looking at them and rubs Sana's back as he knows she is overwhelmed with the situation. They went to Siya and hugged her thanking her.
'its ok sana, I know you will be a great mother' siya said, patting her back and pulling away from the hug.
'I assure you, siya, that I will treat him like my son. I don't know what the future holds for us, but he is also my son and nobody can change this fact.' Sana said, determined while Siya nodded, already knowing that she made the right choice.
'so, let's go then.' Sid said, gaining their attention. They nodded at him.
'Let me just grab his things.' Saying siya went inside and brought his suitcase. While sid calls his guard to take the bag and then a lady around 40 enters the flat.
' siya I have a request' said sid when he saw that siya was looking at the lady in confusion. Siya nodded for him to continue.
'its mine and sana's request, so please don't deny. She is Mamta, a full time nurse. We want her to stay with you so that we worry less for you. He said making siya shook her head.
'but...'
'no siya....please for us' sana cut her in between making her sigh and nod.
Sid and sana smile at her and then look at ansh.
'so champ, ready to meet everyone at home. They are eagerly waiting for you from so many days' sid said, picking ansh in his arms...
'yes yes,,,lets go...' ansh said excitedly making everyone chuckle.
'but before that say bye to your mommy' sana said, making ansh wiggle out of sid's arms and went to siya.
'I will miss you mommy' he said, making siya eyes tear up. She holds herself for ansh as she knows if she cries now then he probably will refuse to go.
' I will miss you too baby, but I promise to come and meet you. Till then be a good boy for me and don't trouble them...ok?' she said, making ansh nod and she once again hugged him to herself to feel him for the last time.
Sid and sana wait patiently standing there letting her have her moment. They know it's not easy for her to let go of her son. So they let her take as much time as she needs. After a few minutes she finally let him go and handed him to sid.
'please take care of him and whenever needed, just call me..' she said, making them nod....
Sana hugged Siya one last time and then they made their way out of the gate...siya waved at her son and finally let her tears flow.
Sid and sana went toward their car...looking at the car, ansh eyes widen...
'thlish is so cool' he said looking at the car, making sid and sana chuckle. Sana has already bought the car seat for him, so sid made him settle in his seat and then sid sana settled in front.
Reaching Shukla house, they unbelt his heat and sid pick him ... .making their way toward the door, sid has ansh in one arms while holding sana's hand in another. Everyone came outside listening to cars voice...but seeing so many excited faces, ansh got scared a little and hid his face in sid's neck whimpering....
And then he started crying making sid panicked....while looking at sid, sana chuckle and took ansh from him....she rocked him in her arms rubbing his back....
'bas bacha....don't cry....see mumma and dadda are here for you....and these all are also family members....there is nothing to be scared of....here., look at mumma...' she said softly, trying to calm him and then wipe his tears from his face....
'ale mera bacha.....do you know who they are..?' she asked, kissing his cheek, who shook his head looking at her...
'dadu, dadi, nana, nani, bhua, mama, mami, and maapa' she said pointing at them one by one, introducing them to him.....
All of them wave at him grinning widely, while sid's mother has arti thal in her hand...she came forward and do their arti, welcoming them inside.....just as they step inside, everyone came in front of sana, arguing with each other who is going to meet ansh first....but also this thing again scared him and he again hide his face in sana's neck.
'shut up everyone' groaned sid looking at his cartoon family, 'can't you see that you are scaring him with your these behaviour... Come on, maa papa, you too..'
Everyone look at him guilty and made way for sana to move....she move and sit on sofa, calming ansh again.....everyone else also seated on sofa and tried to talk to ansh....while all this while he remained stick to sana, who in return would not stop kissing him time to time...
'you never gave me this much kisses' sid complained sitting beside her, making her chuckle and kiss his cheek.....after some time sana took ansh to show his new room, seeing which he was very delighted and was running here and there looking at everything excitedly....everyone was happy seeing him....