Reporting the Truth and only the Truth part 2

Key*

"Hi." -Regular speech
Hi -Someone is thinking
"Hi" -A ghost/Duel Monster is speaking

(3rd Person PoV)

Everyone went outside and Luke took off his watch before putting his duel disk on his arm. Bakuro also placed his duel disk on.

"So Luke, how are you feeling right now?" Masaru asked and held the microphone towards him.

"I'm going to grill that eel!" Luke declared.

(A play on the word for "feeling" in Japanese, according to the Wiki)

"And what about you, Chief?" Masaru walked up to him and held the microphone up.

"I'm going to win because the truth is on our side, always," Bakuro declared.

"Gotta capture that great expression," Nico said and snapped a couple of pictures.

"They sure seem confident," Romin noted.

"Thank you for waiting! The great Kaizo is here!" The little drone came flying by and floated near Yuga.

"Oh hey Kaizo," Yuga said but then Kaizo spots Nico and exclaimed, "wow a cute girl with cute glasses!" He zoomed towards her and flew around her saying stuff like, "wow and you take pictures as well! Can you take one of me as well? Get my good side!"

"Waahh!" Nico squeaked and ran off in another direction.

"Well that's not good," Romin said, not very impressed by Kaizo.

"Yeah he's getting weirder and weirder every time I modify him," Yuga admits.

"Maybe it's something in his code that's making him behave this way? Probably clashing with your modifications," Yusei suggested.

Hmm, good idea. I'll check it out later, Yuga thought.

Luke placed his deck in his duel disk as this was going on and he said to himself, "well looks like they're having fun."

"Let's go then," Bakuro told him and he nodded.

"Let's go, Rush Duel!"

Luke - 4000 LPS

V.S.

Bakuro - 4000 LPS

"Allow me to go first," Bakuro said, drawing a card as the holographic dome appeared around them.

"I set a monster and then I place three cards face down in my spell and trap zones. Turn over," he said.

"Why would he play one monster?" Gakuto asked with Romin adding on, "he seems to be playing conservatively."

Then Kaizo floated up to Romin with glasses programmed on his screen. "Hey Romin? How about trying on glasses every once in a while?" He asked.

"Yuga do something about him!" Romin shouted and Yuga grabbed Kaizo quickly while sheepishly saying, "sorry" to her.

"Yeah I'm definitely going to do your suggestion," Yuga murmured to himself while glancing at Yusei.

"It's my turn now," Luke drew a card and said, "I summon Dragolite (ATK: 1500. DF: 0), Dragon's Prayer (ATK: 1100. DF: 100) and Dragon Bat (ATK: 1000. DF: 400)."

"His monsters are here," Gakuto said with Romin adding on, "he summoned three unlike Bakuro."

"I then activate the spell card, Pierce on Dragolite. I can inflict piercing damage this turn. I set this card down and then I'll have Dragolite attack your facedown monster!" Luke declared.