Chapter 1: Love Potion in a cupcake?

Aphmau's POV

I was in my house, playing some Minecraft alone, until my Mom called me. "Coming!!" I yelled before standing up from my desk and walking out of my room. I walked into the living room and saw Ein sitting on the couch. Kinda sus... What is he doing here? Is he going to play a prank on me?

"Your friend is here! He made you cupcakes." Mom said smiling.

"Thanks Mom." I said smiling back before bringing Ein to the side. "What did you do?" I asked glaring at him.

"Nothing! Can't a friend just make cupcakes for their friend!?" He replied putting his hands up like he was getting arrested by a cop. Sus...

"Hmm alright... I'll try one cupcake, but BUT if you did anything to it so help me God!" I replied before going over to the coffee table to pick up a cupcake. I took a bite out of it. Hmm it tastes good... There's nothing wrong with it. That I know of.

"Okay you're off the hook for now." I said pointing at him with the hand that was holding the cupcake.

"Okay thanks! Gotta go bye!!" He replied before grabbing the box of cupcakes and rushing out of the house. What was that about?

Zane's POV

I was in my room, lying on my bed just chilling when I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned not wanting to get up, but I had to since I lived alone and didn't have anyone else to answer the door. I reluctantly got up off my bed and headed towards the front door. I eventually got to the front door and opened it. Ein was the one at the door. "What's up, Ein?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I brought you cupcakes!" He replied showing me a box. I was craving something sweet anyway. Might as well... I let him come in and he set the box down on the coffee table. I opened the box. There were a variety of different colored cupcakes. I picked a random purple one and took a bite. These are good. Did he make these himself?

"Mm these are good! Did you make them yourself?" I asked curiously. No way he made them.

"Yeah I've been taking baking classes in my free time." He replied. (I've been taking moi tai classes! Anyone know that?)

I was surprised. I didn't expect that from him, maybe Peirce, but not Ein. But the cupcakes tasted good so at least he's not terrible at it. "Thanks Ein!" I said smiling. I am happy now...

Ein's POV

Time for the prank to begin!!!! *evil laugh*

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...

If y'all don't like don't read!