The Welsh International Hiking Museum Idea

Here is an idea, I would like to propose. How about a museum in North Wales for hiking?
The purpose of the museum would be to explore the history, culture, and maintain the artefacts of Welsh hiking. Also to encourage an interest in hiking, and the environment.
This would focus on hiking in Wales, in places like Snowdonia, the Brecon Beacons, Pembrokeshire, and Clwyd.
But the museum could also look at international hiking with comparison of hiking in Mainland Europe, Africa, Asia, and America.
A focus on hiking and climbing in Wales.
But bring in sections of the museum with examples of epic climbs like in the Alps, Himalayas, and Africa.
In the USA they have the Appalachian Trail Museum. There is the Wainright Society in the English Lake District. There is the  Ramblers up and down the UK. Plus the Scottish Mountaineering Club in Scotland.
So there are major examples of an interest in hiking.
Hiking is a major part of the Welsh identity, culture, and tourism industry.
Due to the beautiful, and sometimes demanding Welsh countryside.
Hiking is popular all over the globe.
When students go to Welsh universities they often become or are keen hikers.
People often move to or go on holiday in Wales for the hiking. And the type of people who hike are often interested people who like history, culture, and museums.
The museum could have art, hiking artefacts (such as examples of old and modern boots, cameras, maps, guide books, bags, coats, trousers, safety equipment, pets, rescue equipment, food and drink examples, survival equipment, gloves, hats, and tents) scale models of the major UK and global mountains (maybe even with the ability to climb the scale models of famous mountains like Snowdon, Ben Nevis, and Everest), museum videos, maps, interviews with guides, shops, workshops, and tour guides. Plus an exploration of the animal, farm, and plant life of the Welsh Hiking countryside. A look at the legends of the mountains.
Parties that could add value to a hiking museum could be other museums, heritage organisations, schools, universities, walking groups, countryside groups, wildlife charities, farming organisations, climbing organisations. Maybe the Ramblers could have a museum? Maybe organisations that sell books, guides, maps, hiking clothing, boots, and art could be involved in the hiking museum.
The Mountain Rescue organisations could have a section in the museum. With models of the rescue guides, and equipment.
Models of the famous hikers, and people involved in hiking and climbing could be part of the museum with statues or models of epic climbers and those key to hiking and climbing. For instance Alfred Wainwright, Tenzing Norgay, Edmund Hillary, Rebecca Stephens, Junko Tabei, Marie Paradis, Charles Barrington, Dougal Haston, John Rooke Corbett, Alexander Kellas, Sir Hugh Munro (4th Baronet), Bear Grylls, Peter Bohren, Christian Almer, Heinrich Harrer, Eric Jones, and George Everest.
There could also be hiking museums in Scotland, England, Ireland, Cornwall, and across mainland Europe.