#️⃣9#️⃣

I smile at harmony "bitch he put in work" I laugh shaking his head "I fell asleep"

"woke up ten thirty he done got food and errything I was like damn he really"

"tryna fuck wit me heavy" I laugh as omari threw his toy out play pen "no papa"

"don't throw stuff around it's not safe" "dada" "daddy coming later papa" "look my baby"

"talking and all" I laugh shaking my head at her "that's only word his ass knows"

she laughs eating her cookie "anyways von giving ten ten" "bitch he giving"

"twenty let's be honest na" she laugh shaking her head as kyrie  latifa sky and

rayshawn and rahjon walk in "wassup uglass niggas" we laugh as I hug each

them and so does she "hey yall heyy" "heyy" "hiii big boy don't think I forgot about you now"

latifa says picking omari up and ticking and kissing his cheeks "ooh sorry sorry I forgot"

"it's fine he feeling better" she grabs wipes and cleans his faces and he

continues laughing with her as she makes silly faces at him "what yall asses on nigga"

Rayshawn asks as I go to the kitchen to get myself a lil drink and a snack cause

I was craving sum sweet I grabbed me some m&ms and a cold bottle of water

cause I really need that honestly I sat back down on ground and omari

of course starts climbing me "no nigga move cause you was acting like I be"

"abusing you or sum while coming now you wanna be all buddy buddy wit my ass"

they all laugh as I roll my eyes putting my stuff down and pick him up "wassup mmmhm"

"where his pops" "ohh yea I gotta FaceTime his bitch ass he called me twice"

"Ain't he just say yall married" "boy fuck him" they laugh as I FaceTime von

he answers on second ring and I heard yelling "aye grandson come get yo phone nigga"

booka yells I roll my eyes mugging omari "nigga go to your uncle you"

"annoying me now go" Shawn chuckles picking him up "oh shit they dead ass fighting"

I heard someone eles say "oh shit aye aye von gon call you later he fighting"

booka says then hung up "what happened" "he in a fight wit someone anyways"

"soo back to surprise party how's it coming along" "honestly quiet"