What happened?

"Ok, I'm fed up with this now. Both of you are going to sit there and no one is leaving this office until you both spill." Marjorie glared at Autumn and Reece, the former who just raised an eyebrow and the latter who glared back. Winter stood next to her looking equally as determined but inwardly, completely doubtful that anything would come of this.

"Spill what, exactly?" Autumn asked, narrowing her eyes at Marjorie. Reece just continued to glare.

"Your childhood. You're both going to tell us what exactly your dad did to you..." she trailed off when she saw two pairs of rolling eyes at her but ploughed on anyway, determined. "...and, you're going to tell us about your mother." As soon as she mentioned the last word, Reece started groaning out loud and Autumn instantly darted for the door, before being blocked by Winter.

"Not so fast, my sweet." He said, gently manoeuvring her back into her seat. "We just want to help you and since you don't want to go to therapy, you're stuck with us." Before Autumn could respond, there was a timid knock on the door. 

***Hey everyone! In this story, Autumn and Reece are going to be sharing details about their horrible past. I've written it out to be over 9 pages currently so am splitting it up into multiple chapters. Also please leave requests in the comments and I'll do my best - preferably to do with the Knight family or Wintumn but completely up to you :)) 

                                                                                                     ***