Firestar's Death

Firestar felt triumphant finally killing Tigerstar, his enemy. He looked down and saw the deep scratches all over his body, his final thought was "Is this how it's going to end?" then everything turned black he opened his eyes to see Bluestar her face sad "Firestar that was your last life" Firestar nodded. 

He started to remember everything that happened in his life, fighting Graystripe when he was still a kittypet, giving Yellowfang a piece of fresh kill when she was exiled from Shadowclan, receiving his warrior name Fireheart, trying to save Bluestar, getting his 9 lives, the journey to rebuild Skyclan, having kits Leafpool and Squirrelflight, travelling to the lake territories. 

The rest went so fast it looked like a blur

 "Can I see Sandstorm one last time to say goodbye?" he asked his heart clenched as he thought of his beloved mate. "yes" Bluestar said 

Suddenly he was in the dark forest again He looked around at the gathering of cats circling his dead body but when they saw the shimmering stars on Firestar's paws they looked up in awe and sadness. A loud cry came behind him, Firestar turned around to see Sandstorm crying. Her face makes Firestar's heart want to shatter into billions of pieces. 

Firestar walked to the ginger she-cat and whispered in her ear "No matter where you are I'll be watching up in Starclan" "Don't go! please!" Cried Sandstorm "I'm sorry, my love, goodbye" 

Firestar turned around and walked back to his dead body he bent down and touched his nose with it. As soon he did that a brilliant ball of light as bright as the moonstone. Firestar closed his eyes from the bright light and when he opened them again he was in Starclan's hunting grounds. "welcome to Starclan's hunting grounds, Firestar" Firestar turned around to see Yellowfang, Bluestar, Redtail and Lionheart sitting in a semi-circle around him. "So this is where I will spend the rest of my life" Firestar thought