Chapter 3

All the color drains from my face in a matter of seconds as I walk swim into my bedroom and I see my mother sitting on the bed, a firm expression plastered upon her face.

"Hi mom" I glance around trying to avoid eye contact, knowing that she will be staring into my soul.

"So." My mother stares at me and I look away. "Care to explain what you were doing out so late?"

"I gulp and stare at the floor. An idea pops into my head like a little bubble. I know it would be wrong and you can't enchant other sirens but people always said my powers were stronger then others and I can't tell her that I went up to the surface which is forbidden at night." 

"I start singing as an errie presence fills the room."

"I've been watchin' you for some time, can't help staring at those ocean eyes. Burning cities and napalm skies, fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes. Those ocean eyes." 

I finish the song and watch my mother fall into a trance. I can't believe it worked.

"Go back to your room and forget that this all happened."

Silently she obeys me, the song still blocking her mind. I sigh breathing in slowly, listening to my breath in and out, in and out. I slowly close my eyes rain now pattering at the ocean surface, luring me into a deep slumber. I dream of the hunter who sang my song, who didn't kill the deer. I dream of his emerald green eyes mixed with the color of cashmere. I dreamed of him kissing me slowly, my arms wrapped around his neck. The kiss beginning to get heated, his tongue prodding my mouth for entrance and me giving it to him. The way we clash into one as our tongues connect. Suddenly I'm being pushed on the bed and he is starting to unbutton my top.

All rights reserved. Credit to Bille Ellish Song Ocean Eyes. Two good covers are by Alice Kristiansen and Maia Reficco. They are on Youtube so make sure to check them out because they are really good. I'll get an update next week I just got back from a month vacation without my computer so I couldn't write and now I'm going to Florida. I have a really busy schedule. Anyway hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote. (P.S James's eyes don't have to be grey green that's just the way I imagined them.) Word Count: 413.