Chapter 3

cams pov:

cams pov:

The bus just got to the hotel in houston and i was standing outside waiting for everyone to get off the bus when i notice that my sister, jayla, jalil and dylan aint get off the bus. I walk back on the bus to see what was going on when i see jayla and dylan laying on each other and then jalil and my sister all cuddled up. oh hell nah. we not doing this. "oh hell nah get yall asses up" i say grabbing my sisters arm and pulling her up off jalil and out of the seat. "lets go everyone get their shit" i yell cs what the fuck! jalil can fuck on anyone he wants to as long as it aint my baby sister.

i walk off the bus with all of them behind me. "Aye yall can go head inside ill be there in a second" i yell out to everyone. as they all start walking i call jalil over to me. "lets talk" i say putting my arm around his shoulder. "so im not ur father n i cant really tell u who to date n who to mess with. but i will tell u one thing, u will not being fucking on my sister. not while we r here. n not ever. if i catch u in her hotel room jalil theres gon be sum problems u heard me." i tell him pointing at him.

"ya heard u, but we just friends. i wont go nowhere near ur sisters room." jalil says putting his hands up.

a little while later...

jalils pov:

well um turns out me and dylans room
has a door connecting to maya and jaylas room. TURN ME UPP. cam said we can't be in the girls room, but he aint say nun abt the girls being in our room. if this weekend go how i want it to im bout to be in them gutsss. Cam was PISSED, like deadass mad as fuck but i cant lie to u it was lowkey mad funny.

now me n dyl are putting our jerseys on while the girls are "getting ready" i dont know what they are getting ready for, all they doing is watching from the sidelines but anyway😂

dylan and i were sitting on our beds waiting to go downstairs to the bus when we heard a knock. but it wasnt coming on the door leading to the hallway, it was coming from the connecting door. aw shit cams gonna kill me. dylan gets up to open the door and maya and jayla walk in with sum little ass shorts on. What jayla got on has nun to do with me, but maya on the other hand do. me and dylan side eye each other before mugging the girls.