First Day

Y/n Pov
_________

I was rudly woken up by my fucking alarm I sat up quick picking it up and looked at it as it read 6:30 am I turned it off and got up to get in the shower.

[35 minutes later]

After I got out the shower I went into my closet and got out my outfit I picked it out last night before laying my ass down and I actually liked it it was decent for the first day of school.

[choose one]
[also your wearing your new shoes with them]

I walked down stair I still had enough time to make something good the eat for me and Adeel so wit that being said I made us some pancakes and back and eggs something quick and simple.After I got done Adeel came down with a cute little outfit on.

After I got done Adeel came down with a cute little outfit on

[with the new shoes she got ofc]

"Hey, You look cute" I said fixing her plate sitting it down on the island and she said down putting her phone and bag down."Aw thank you and you do to who you tryna impress. She said stuffing her mouth."girl nobody I'm looking good for me ok and if I was mind ya own ok" I said playfully pushing her head back I little sitting down next to her."mhm let me find out you with these little nappy head boys" She said still stuffing her mouth "girl you are a trip" I said laughing.

[15 mins later]

We got done and I rushed to wash the dishes and we left going to my car I planned buying my sister one on her birthday best birthday present I know right and her birthday is in like what 2 weeks.Anyways I unlocked the doors as we got in Adeel plugged her phone into the aux and played her playlist the first song to be on was  They Not Like Us by Kendrick Lamar.

[10 mins later]

We pulled up to the school we got out I locked the doors and out the keys in my purse we walked inside. "Ok I'll see you after school Kay" I said "Mhm cya have good day" Adeel replies walking off.I started for my first class which was Mr.O.Damn this nigga was on the top floor that like 7 cases of stairs fuck.

[8 min later]

A bitch finally made it up here I have about another 8 minutes to get to class I walked down the hallways seeing some familiar faces. I finally made it to his class I opened the door some people turned to see who is was being nosy I jsut hate when people do that I really don't like being in the center of attention it just freaks me out or whatever.Anyways I take seat next to I girl with a bowl but as a blonder girl and her were talking with there backs to me I couldn't make out who they were but I had a hunch.Afte rsome more kids came in a couple minutes went by and Dustin,Alex,and Brandt came in the class with the girl except Miranda and Heather I guess they had a diffrent period.Dusitn sat behind my with him sitting beside that blonde girl Brant sat on the other side of Dustin Connie sitting infornt of him Alex sitting a seat back from Brandt with Becca sitting behind Dustin and Jessican sitting infornt of me .The teacher cam in playing the guitar wtf we are damn near young adults and this niggs playin the damn Gautier y'know what diffrent stroker for diffrent folks.

He started doing attendence "Rebbeca Roth" "Here" "Jessica Abrams" "Here" "Anna Kone" "Present" That where I know her that one of the girl Brandt fingered at the school dance last year his ex Maddie never let that shit go.Oh the the other one name was- "Maya Ishii-Peters" " Present" "Ishii Oshii that mean foos right" The teacher asked. "ye that crazy how'd you know" she asked "Spent some time in Japan teaching English in my 20's' He answered "Brandt Jackson" "president" The class started laughing. See it wasn't even that funny Jess looked at me with a 'wth' face I tried to hold in my laughter putting my head down on the desk."ok finny guy" He said marking his name down "Dustin long" "here" "Alex Nolan" "here' "Y/n L/n" he said "Here" I said looking up finally controlling my laughter. " now miss l'n I expect no trouble from you this  year correct we have matured over the summer yes" He asked.I know this bitch did not put me on the spot I sighed controlling my temper grabbing the edges of the desk so I don't lash out at him I'm pretty sure my knuckles are turning right. "Mhm' I said " Good now..." He resumed taking attendance.

I over heard some whispering beside me so me being the nosy person I am listen to them to see what they were saying."Is that really y/n" I head Anna say " Ye na she just get more perfect over the summer" Maya said "Ugh I totally don't stand a chance against her with Alex he'll will most definitely choose her over me in a heart beat" Anna explained I scunched up my nose don't get me wrong Alex is a nice guy and all just I see him more as a brother from another mother type of way.Anyways once they got off of the topic of me and alex being a ship or whatever I guess Anna was trying to get his attention she pulled her sleeve over a pit to show her bra strap I thought they got over this when they did this exact same shit last year only to not get a drop of Alex's attention."Is he looking at me" Anna asked "No" Maya replied "How about now" She asked moving it down I little more so her shoulder was on full display." no he's punching Brandt in the balls" Once I heard that heard that I turned around seeing Alex have moved his seat and was next to Brandt while they were trying to punch each other in the balls.Holy fucking Christ this was going to be a long as day.

{There will be a pt.2}

[1060 words]